Sep 21, 2011
Auch
hypothetical question

who'd win on grass Murray v Lendl?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

BOOM 2-0. To be fair Hans called you and you have struggled to answer. Murray maybe dour but he is a WINNER. Far too many in the UK.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why come wading into a Tennis thread to basically write the entire sport off? Personally, I think cricket is pointless rubbish but when the Sussex CCC threads come up I've perfected the art of leaving them alone. Give it a go. You don't like tennis, fine. Don't spoil this thread by banging on about how you don't like it when people are coming here to talk with likeminded folks.

Just to confirm, I have nothing against your opinion or how you've put it across. Naturally, certain people come out to get frictious (if that isn't a word, it should be), but I don't feel a need to launch a hatchet job on your character for a disliking of the sport.

Dear lord, coming on here is a bit like being kidnapped by retards at times. Where on earth have I written the entire sport off? I picked up on a point about the British/Scottish thing. It is of course your prerogative to disagree with my point but this reactionary, ill thought out piffle you have posted above has embarrassed you. Calm down Dorothy.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lendl must be 50 so I will go with Murray.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
BOOM 2-0. To be fair Hans called you and you have struggled to answer. Murray maybe dour but he is a WINNER. Far too many in the UK.

There's nowt to answer. He failed to understand my first post, I doubt he'll understand any extrapolated debate.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dear lord, coming on here is a bit like being kidnapped by retards at times. Where on earth have I written the entire sport off? I picked up on a point about the British/Scottish thing. It is of course your prerogative to disagree with my point but this reactionary, ill thought out piffle you have posted above has embarrassed you. Calm down Dorothy.

That is why I love you. You stand your ground even when quite clearly on a losing wicket. Respect.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Interesting, because;

I have no interest in tennis, dull sport. I have no interest in Andy Murray, dull man.

Just to confirm, were you being kidnapped, or where you attempting to DO the kidnapping?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Interesting, because;

Just to confirm, were you being kidnapped, or where you attempting to DO the kidnapping?

Clueless. You're all being a big bunch of spastics on here today. I'm off to scrape a hedgehogs face off and get some Chinese food. In that order.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Clueless. You're all being a big bunch of spastics on here today. I'm off to scrape a hedgehogs face off and get some Chinese food. In that order.

Mental ! You are ok with me. Always makes a debate more interesting.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Interesting, because;

There we go. You've been made to look a simpleton all over the shop here.

Nipple: "The sky is green"
Everybody else: "Oh do have a day off, you mindless tit"
Nipple: "What? Where have I said the sky isn't blue?"

etc

Gimp.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There we go. You've been made to look a simpleton all over the shop here.

Nipple: "The sky is green"
Everybody else: "Oh do have a day off, you mindless tit"
Nipple: "What? Where have I said the sky isn't blue?"

etc

Gimp.

Harsh ! Nibble is ok, just being an arse because he can.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It will be a 3-0 to Murray. He is on FIRE !

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Needless attempt at being offensive. ???

Mental ! You are ok with me. Always makes a debate more interesting.

Can't begin to agree with anything other than the first part of that!

Mental.

And back to the tennis, comfortable for Murray.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Nibble is ok, just seems to be raging against the World.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Winner 3-0.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Tim Henman calling Murrays performance average - he should he know !

Average was more than what was required in the first place, Youzhny is such a plodder. Murray's run to the quarters has been pretty much seemless, it is the perfect run through at the moment. He'll need to save as much as he can for the potential final with Djokovic, who is also yet to be troubled.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I must be the ONLY person watching Tsvetana Pironkova vs Agnieska Radwanska on Court 2! My favourite tennis player, Pironkova. :love:

My email of complaint to the BBC may have had an effect, her first 3 matches were NOT covered on the red button service. Disgraceful. Here she is smashing her way through, 6-4 first set! Come on Tsvetana!!!

View attachment 44344

:drool:

tsvetana-pironkova_3400497.jpg

725967661-24062011143416.jpg

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here