Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colston Four Cleared

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
There are so many posts on this thread that are hidden from me (for obvious reasons), and I can only assume that the Troll Squad are absolutely beside themselves about this.
Fabulous...truly fabulous. :lolol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I’d suggest you get outta here, with the amount of rent arrears you must owe Edit Zero for living inside his head he’ll be onto you, probably hit you with the usual stacking shelves bollox, quite pathetic really for a man in his 60’s [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Vacant possession, so no money owed. It says a lot about someone who resorts to just making stuff up/using the term 'shelf stacker' or 'unemployed' as a term of contempt/derision ...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Looks like I missed another cracking Saturday night of entertainment in the company of the three amigos on here :lolol:

I'm sorry that the shelf stacker thing seems to have triggered a couple of you, it was never my intention. I was simply congratulating JCFG on getting a job and not being on NSC 24/7 any more, continually telling everyone how wonderful Johnson and Brexit are from his Unionist point of view, despite all evidence to the contrary. And I'm sure I'm not alone in that :wink:

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Looks like I missed another cracking Saturday night of entertainment in the company of the three amigos on here :lolol:

I'm sorry that the self stacker thing seems to have triggered a couple of you, it was never my intention. I was simply congratulating JCFG on getting a job and not being on NSC 24/7 any more, continually telling everyone how wonderful Johnson and Brexit are from his Unionist point of view, despite all evidence to the contrary. And I'm sure I'm not alone in that :wink:

You’re wrong, it was shelf stacker, I have no clue as to what a self stacker is?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You’re wrong, it was shelf stacker, I have no clue as to what a shelf stacker is?

I'm sorry to say I'm not surprised, but maybe you should consider it as an alternative hobby/career ?

What about no mask shaming?
You should see the protests when Corbyn comes to town, he gets plenty of anger directed at him.
Good point, are you vaccinated?

Judging from the response to your last few posts on this thread, I'm not convinced that you have a great future in trolling :wink:

Besides, I'm sure your mate JCFG could put in a word for you :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Posters who stamped their feet, cried “protect democracy” and accused us of “just not liking the result” at legitimate calls for a second EU referendum now stamping their feet because they don’t like the result of a centuries established legal process.

Remember, many, many people find themselves in front of a jury for many, many reasons. We live in an unpredictable, dangerous world. You could wake up and go to work like any normal day, make a mistake in your car, cause an accident at work, be falsely accused of a crime, be forced to protect yourself from violence, or any number of unforeseen incidents and wind up in court. You’ll regret campaigning to get rid of fair jury selection if that happens to you, believe me.

How do you propose to identify “woke jurors”? Do background checks on their purchase and viewing history? Profile their friends and interests? VERY, VERY dangerous road to look down. However, a few dinosaurs calling for judicial reform is unlikely to have much of an impact.

Luckily, in reality these people are in the minority. Unluckily, we have a moronic government who listens to them.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'm sorry to say I'm not surprised, but maybe you should consider it as an alternative hobby/career ?

Judging from the response to your last few posts on this thread, I'm not convinced that you have a great future in trolling :wink:

Besides, I'm sure your mate JCFG could put in a word for you :lolol:

I’ll say this nicely and without the need for any silly pictures, you are an Old Age Pensioner, get a grip man and stop wasting your time arguing with strangers on an Internet forum, you’ll feel a lot better I promise.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I'm sorry that the shelf stacker thing seems to have triggered a couple of you, it was never my intention. I was simply congratulating JCFG on getting a job and not being on NSC 24/7 any more, continually telling everyone how wonderful Johnson and Brexit are from his Unionist point of view, despite all evidence to the contrary. And I'm sure I'm not alone in that :wink:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you edited it to hide ‘self stacker’ brilliant

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I’ll say this nicely and without the need for any silly pictures, you are an Old Age Pensioner, get a grip man and stop wasting your time arguing with strangers on an Internet forum, you’ll feel a lot better I promise.

Excellent response except I'm not an Old Age Pensioner :facepalm:

Other than that, I guess you don't do irony either (IIRC there is currently only one pensioner arguing on this thread) :thumbsup:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Excellent response except I'm not an Old Age Pensioner :facepalm:

You will be very soon then, even more reason to get a grip man, 3 years to go till the bus pass is it?

Please don’t edit you’re original reply above btw, it’s not a good look[emoji6]

Oh you did [emoji2357]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think you kids need to get out and play. Go on, outside please. I don’t want to see you again before dinner.

:lolol::lolol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I think you kids need to get out and play. Go on, outside please. I don’t want to see you again before dinner.

You are of course quite right TC, and Edit Zero has probably got a shoulder of Lamb in the oven too which which he’ll need to keep an eye on.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Dreadful people editing their posts isn't it :bigwave:

It means you’re engaging your keyboard before your brain, as I said not a good look for an OAP fumbling to get his words typed out before he forgets what he actually wanted to say then having a second go [emoji6]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
maybe the attorney general has a good idea of what is a valid reason. reading the tweet yesturday seemed more balanced than "because im told to". probably just playing the gallery, hoping it blows over and we dont hear of it again.

https://twitter.com/SuellaBraverman/status/1479402576986656772

The Attorney General wasn’t even a qualified QC when proposed for the position by the Prime Minister. As the AG has to be a barrister, she had to be made an honorary QC.
She had no problem with Dominic Cummings driving to Barnard Castle in 2020, when asked to investigate, so, yes, it does appear to be ‘whatever Johnson says’.

For an appeal to be lodged, there has to be a valid legal reason, and there isn’t.
Not liking the verdict is not a valid reason.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
https://theconversation.com/we-atte...y-their-acquittal-should-be-celebrated-174481

Far from being perverse, the jury’s decision re-asserts what EP Thompson called the “moral economy” of the community – an act of absolution recognising the collective action of the defendants as being at the service of all of the community. The defence provided a frame for the actions that placed them within an ongoing community dialogue about the slave trade, Bristol’s role within it and the veneration of a mass murderer.

The jury, plainly, agreed. And they did so on legal grounds provided for by parliament and directed by the trial judge.

In proposing to increase the maximum penalty for toppling a statue to ten years in prison, the government says it is aiming to recognise the “emotional or wider distress” caused by damage to public property. As the jury at Bristol Crown Court has this week shown, “emotional and wider distress” cuts both ways when it comes to the public commemoration of slave traders.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here