Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colston Four Cleared

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I am but I am not a fan of the vax-shaming that is being normalised.

I am not sure that it is being normalised but it is frustrating when the stats point strongly towards vaccinations reducing the numbers of infections and thereby giving some relief to NHS staff. I write as someone who has friends on both sides of the divide and who lost an unvaxed friend a year ago. Shaming isn't the answer but unequivocal direction from our 'leaders' is vital! Masking is easy - if you don't accept the mask you can choose a protective face visor .... and you are doing it for others as well as yourself. Again leadership from the government is essential to minimise dissent.....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I am but I am not a fan of the vax-shaming that is being normalised.

why not. most have been vaccinated and a small minority cant. another small minority think they dont need to. we then risk additional restrictions to protect them from themselves, and they cause disproportionate pressure on the health service. lets call out that selfish action for what it is.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I am not sure that it is being normalised but it is frustrating when the stats point strongly towards vaccinations reducing the numbers of infections and thereby giving some relief to NHS staff. I write as someone who has friends on both sides of the divide and who lost an unvaxed friend a year ago. Shaming isn't the answer but unequivocal direction from our 'leaders' is vital! Masking is easy - if you don't accept the mask you can choose a protective face visor .... and you are doing it for others as well as yourself. Again leadership from the government is essential to minimise dissent.....

The problem is that Covid came along at a time when dark forces were at work to keep people divided politically, the spread of misinformation and propoganda to pollute public opinion in order to support right wing ideology, the idea that the "establishment" were a threat to their culture and way of life, it's what got Brexit over the line and Trump into power.

If Covid happened 7 years ago or earlier, it wouldn't be much a problem

Jan 30, 2008
[tweet]1479726732114599939[/tweet]

Well with cancel culture and pinko liberal ideals being promoted by a small minority it's hardly surprising the majority of people in this country are fed up with wokery pokery

Regards
DF

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
why not. most have been vaccinated and a small minority cant. another small minority think they dont need to. we then risk additional restrictions to protect them from themselves, and they cause disproportionate pressure on the health service. lets call out that selfish action for what it is.

The small minority that can't and the small minority that think they don't need to will eventually get much much smaller, sad for the first group, Darwinian for the second. We are where we are and you can't convince everybody.

Back on thread, and this should be a cause for real concern going forward given the current government's desire to prevent protests and simply abandon rules and regulations if they feel they don't apply to them..

"Senior lawyers question motives of attorney general, who says she could refer acquittal to court of appeal "

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jan/07/suella-braverman-accused-of-politically-driven-meddling-over-colston-four

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Well with cancel culture and pinko liberal ideals being promoted by a small minority it's hardly surprising the majority of people in this country are fed up with wokery pokery

Regards
DF

Citation needed

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
lets go to Court of Appeal. if they find the defense argument that the act wasnt criminal is valid, clears up the ambiguity. everyone can move on.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
lets go to Court of Appeal. if they find the defense argument that the act wasnt criminal is valid, clears up the ambiguity. everyone can move on.

Who cares about those who can’t move on? The verdict won’t be changed. Let’s save the money and move on now.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

You do realise there should some sort of valid reason to go to the court of appeal

And Suella saying that 'Johnson told me to' doesn't actually constitute a valid reason :facepalm:

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
You do realise there should some sort of valid reason to go to the court of appeal

And Suella saying that 'Johnson told me to' doesn't actually constitute a valid reason :facepalm:

maybe the attorney general has a good idea of what is a valid reason. reading the tweet yesturday seemed more balanced than "because im told to". probably just playing the gallery, hoping it blows over and we dont hear of it again.

https://twitter.com/SuellaBraverman/status/1479402576986656772

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
maybe the attorney general has a good idea of what is a valid reason. reading the tweet yesturday seemed more balanced than "because im told to". probably just playing the gallery, hoping it blows over and we dont hear of it again.

https://twitter.com/SuellaBraverman/status/1479402576986656772

I admire your never ending patience and fortitude re bothering to reply to some posts, Wz clearly has the biggest ego to ability/intellect deficit on NSC .. :lolol:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I admire your never ending patience and fortitude re bothering to reply to some posts, Wz clearly has the biggest ego to ability/intellect deficit on NSC .. :lolol:

that has GOT to be the neo-nancy fairy, with no discernable skills or attributes, he is still certain he's the leader of the gang, (like gary glitter, all his fans love him!)

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I’d suggest you get outta here, with the amount of rent arrears you must owe Edit Zero for living inside his head he’ll be onto you, probably hit you with the usual stacking shelves bollox, quite pathetic really for a man in his 60’s [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here