Colours for Saturday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jan 26, 2004
Nah, not much of a yellow person really, and after a long day am really tired, and can't think of a lot, especially trying to think of things of a yellow nature.

I would just buy the away shirt, but not a great fan of it

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
RoyalAli, I think it's fair to say Reading only do colour once every century when you get promoted. We do it half a dozen times a season, cuz we are NOT a bunch of fair weather supporters. Come down to Wycombe on Sat, and see how the professionals do it!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
oooh, get her!

eiregull

Jul 15, 2003
ireland
RoyalAli said:
Why don't you just f*** off and find something out about Reading before you start slagging off our fans, when you know f*** all about us, and are basing your opinions on shit secondary sources.

Once a century we get promoted eh?
Well that is a load of bollocks too.

We're famous for Beard day, which we have every year, the national papers wrote about Pants day, and it was adopted by Comic Relief.
Whenever we play Bournemouth we have Beach day.

As for fair weather supporters, we do have some, but doesen't every club?
Are you saying Brighton has no fair weather supporters, because if you think that's true, then you're going to get a shock when you've got a 22,000 seater stadium to fill, and its not full every week.

If you soooooo great why are you always on nsc, perhaps hobnob or whatever is a bit dull, here the thing- we are not even in you division. I couldnt give atoss bout your pants day or whatever, the fact is we are much better at everything than reading and you know it.

Get your facts right before you post another load of BULLSHIT on this board.
:salute: :salute: :salute:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
fatboy said:
That will give me something to do while watching NSC Albion.

Fatboy bring your yellow boots :lolol:

Jan 26, 2004
balloonboy said:
What? You actually ASKED if you could nick the Y/Ps........

Asked, NO. I said about ripping it up as we never use it, and she went mad, and reckons she does use it.

So I left it, as I will do anything for a peaceful life!!

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Dear RoyalAli, you should know by now that most comments on NSC are tongue in cheek (to coin a phrase). I think ye dost protest too much.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports