Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colours for Saturday

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Official confirmation - we will be playing in ALL YELLOW for Sat, so perleeeze get your yellow pages, balloons, and other manifestations of the colour jaune (as the french say, je crois) at the ready. Remember, you will NOT be allowed in the ground unless you are wearing and carrying something YELLOW.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
BANANAARMY! will wear my yellow shirt again !

if your all going to wycombe clap your hands:clap2:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
That will give me something to do while watching NSC Albion.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I just found a pile of bright yellow paper in the stationary cupboard. Think I'll have to swipe that and bring it with me.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
80's Seagull said:
I just found a pile of bright yellow paper in the stationary cupboard. Think I'll have to swipe that and bring it with me.

The Stationery order that just came to our office has some flourescent yellow paper. That's me sorted.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Advice: Raid those stationery cupboards! Also: It's a well known fact that secretaries don't really use those Yellow Pages which they keep on the bookcase next to their desk. Why not borrow one, and simply not return it? You'll be doing them a favour, honest.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The Large One said:
Bloody hell, I've got that song by Coldplay in my head now.:angry:

i can help you with that

step 1- look at the stars , look how they shine for you....

:lol:

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
1,000 balloons now ordered and paid for. Look folks, stop whingeing about season ticket prices, this balloon lark costs a fortune.

Luckily my expenditure will be covered by my ridiculous gamble on Albion to go up at 9-4.

Alternatively, the word emblazoned on the front of my shirt will be a very accurate prediction.....

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Good stuff - Ive got 2 yellow pages to tear up in the pub !

Where do you order your yellow balloons from BB ? How much ?

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
My balloons are about a fiver for a hundred - used to be four quid, but they stopped doing the small ones, and now I have to buy medium (12 inch). I get them from a local (ie, West Country) wholesaler. Should be a few listed in your, er, Yellow Pages - if you haven't already torn it up!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Wilko said:
Good stuff - Ive got 2 yellow pages to tear up in the pub !

Where do you order your yellow balloons from BB ? How much ?

There's usually quite a few yellow ones in most McDonalds-ready inflated too:lolol: ...not that I advocate raiding McDonalds for their balloons:nono:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
balloonboy said:
My balloons are about a fiver for a hundred - used to be four quid, but they stopped doing the small ones, and now I have to buy medium (12 inch). I get them from a local (ie, West Country) wholesaler. Should be a few listed in your, er, Yellow Pages - if you haven't already torn it up!

ooops :lolol:

Jan 26, 2004
Will have to have a scout round town tomorrow in lunch hour, or nick a mates Narwich shirt, cut the front off and keep the back and use it as a flag:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here