Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Colleen Rooney SCANDAL

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That was just a story to find out which account was leaking (no pun intended) stories. I'm sure some of the other stories over the years were more personal.

Indeed. And those putting Colleen and Reebekkaaah in the same basket are way off. Colleen is saintly.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
much as I despise The Sun ....

If they printed stories that someone sent/published .... how can they be criticised for not verifying the story?

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Best part is The Sun back-pedalling and trying to save face but showing (again) what a scumbag operation they are. Two targets downed with one hit. Respect Colleen.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
much as I despise The Sun ....

If they printed stories that someone sent/published .... how can they be criticised for not verifying the story?

basic journalism?

this is how we have so much bollocks "news" printed/online, the media will just regurgitate some dodgy story with out checking. its not so much the media arent to be trusted as they are damn lazy.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Team Colleen.

Local girl made good with famous footballer, sticks with him through thick and thin and always comes across as pretty down to earth.

Vardy seems to be a money grabbing social climber who has left a load of broken marriages, bitter exes and lurid tabloid headlines in her wake.

Sock it to her Colleen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Team Colleen.

Local girl made good with famous footballer, sticks with him through thick and thin and always comes across as pretty down to earth.

Vardy seems to be a money grabbing social climber who has left a load of broken marriages, bitter exes and lurid tabloid headlines in her wake.

Sock it to her Colleen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll give you another interpretation on Colleen and could easily be applied to John Terry's wife. A complete mug with a total lack of self respect in that they ignore that their partners are serial shaggers. They put up with this behaviour which is often in the public domain because they like the cash and perceived social status of being married to a famous footballer. If they had any sense they would divorce them with a nice settlement leaving them still wealthy, happier and as stated early with self respect.

Goliath

Oct 7, 2019
I was team Colleen but then I heard Vardy had made the huge sacrifice of cutting short her Dubai holiday and anyone who has undergone such hardship deserves my support.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I'll give you another interpretation on Colleen and could easily be applied to John Terry's wife. A complete mug with a total lack of self respect in that they ignore that their partners are serial shaggers. They put up with this behaviour which is often in the public domain because they like the cash and perceived social status of being married to a famous footballer. If they had any sense they would divorce them with a nice settlement leaving them still wealthy, happier and as stated early with self respect.

Fair point and agree with you.

Still Team Colleen though

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Don't want to go too deep on this- but now Mrs Rooney has come clean on making up stories and effectively feeding them to the press- surely it raises the possibility that this story also falls into that category?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'll never understand the British obsession with the relatives or family members of famous people. Its either beyond or below me.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Had to chuckle just now.. The press have renamed Coleen Rooney... "Wagatha Christie" :lolol:

Can't believe this is even news.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Just a thought, can't The Sun put this whole thing to bed now and confirm that Vardy is not the source without having to divulge their actual source?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just a thought, can't The Sun put this whole thing to bed now and confirm that Vardy is not the source without having to divulge their actual source?
Why would they put an end to this story?

Apparently all the Sun have done is rewritten all the ghost stories, as 'alleged' :lol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

and then move on to the next nob .

These people are trash , trash get trash

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here