Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Kazim-Richards

I don't understand. If he doesn't want to leave then why has he handed in a transfer request?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Jam The Man said:
Hopefully someone closer involved than me will let the cat out of the bag...

I hope it's nothing to do with bullying as I gather happened at Bury?

D

Deleted member 2719

BarrelofFun said:
Evidence is needed Mouldy. You can't claim that BZ and MM would have fallen out.

I know but i makes me spit blood to see our talent not being nurtured right and then being dropped - in this Division MM may get away with it but it really did cost us dear last year IMO.

When buying a player should the management not check out there attitude first and see if they can cope with the individual.
i.e. CKR and worse still Trolley who MM already knew.

As for CKR "one for the future" at this rate it won't be BHA future.

I just do not understand how he handles these players.

Like we have said before it will all come out in the wash one day, i would imagine sooner than later at this rate.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
From what it sounded like at Bury, CKR was a disruptive force but covered it up quite well by playing the innocent victim, I suspect this is the case again, mixed in with what others have said about his advisors trying to chase the elusive buck.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I'm no McGhee lover, but he really is in a no win situation with these so called 'fall-outs'.

What the f*** was he supposed to do with Knight and McGammon who did what the f*** they wanted, arsed around in training when they bothered to turn up on time sending text messages every 5 minutes then thought they should automatically get in the team, the club and McGhee tried to help Knight with his personal problems but he thought he was better than that.

If he had simply let those two Fuckwits dictate who was being picked, what time training was and where the bus picked people up en route to games (oh yes) just exactly what sort of sorry mess would we be in now ?

Also what the f*** is all this bollocks about playing out of position ?? FACT of the matter is we dont have the players week in week out to fill the holes, not very many clubs outside the top league do (REALITY). If someone you work with goes sick most of us will do what we can to help out, its supposed to be human nature, why these overpaid PRICKS think its any different on a football pitch is beyond me, in fact its become an excuse for having a bad game, and its not just an Albion disease, its time a lot of players in the lower leagues just WISE UP.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Mouldy Boots said:
I know but i makes me spit blood to see our talent not being nurtured right and then being dropped - in this Division MM may get away with it but it really did cost us dear last year IMO.

When buying a player should the management not check out there attitude first and see if they can cope with the individual.
i.e. CKR and worse still Trolley who MM already knew.

As for CKR "one for the future" at this rate it won't be BHA future.

I just do not understand how he handles these players.

Like we have said before it will all come out in the wash one day, i would imagine sooner than later at this rate.

Please stop blaming MM until you have some evidence that he is the cause.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
Rougvie said:
I'm no McGhee lover, but he really is in a no win situation with these so called 'fall-outs'.

What the f*** was he supposed to do with Knight and McGammon who did what the f*** they wanted, arsed around in training when they bothered to turn up on time sending text messages every 5 minutes then thought they should automatically get in the team, the club and McGhee tried to help Knight with his personal problems but he thought he was better than that.

If he had simply let those two Fuckwits dictate who was being picked, what time training was and where the bus picked people up en route to games (oh yes) just exactly what sort of sorry mess would we be in now ?

Also what the f*** is all this bollocks about playing out of position ?? FACT of the matter is we dont have the players week in week out to fill the holes, not very many clubs outside the top league do (REALITY). If someone you work with goes sick most of us will do what we can to help out, its supposed to be human nature, why these overpaid PRICKS think its any different on a football pitch is beyond me, in fact its become an excuse for having a bad game, and its not just an Albion disease, its time a lot of players in the lower leagues just WISE UP.

Spot on :clap:

D

Deleted member 2719

Icy Gull said:
Please stop blaming MM until you have some evidence that he is the cause.

But if his not to blame for the rucks and the handling of them- he must be for bringing in these players in the first place.

???

D

Deleted member 2719

Kinky Gerbils said:
however he did bring 3 of the players in himself.

Exactly, perhaps it's it just not MM man management skills it could also be his judgement.

???

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Mouldy Boots said:
Exactly, perhaps it's it just not MM man management skills it could also be his judgement.

???

Don't you think his choices might be limited on his budget and therefore he has to take a risk on damaged goods if he wants class players?

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Brovian said:
I appreciate your position and I will be very interested (in the fullness of time) to learn the whole story as neither the club or CKR are coming out of this very well at the moment.

At the moment though we can only go on what we know, hence I tend to largely (but not totally) support the view of people like L.I. - it does look like we are currently in possession of a poor man's Stan Collymore. He claimed that nobody understood him either. I'm not sure that you tapping your nose and saying "Ah there's more to this than meets the eye" is actually helping, although like I say I appreciate your position and respect you for it.

PS - I shall always be grateful though to CKR's family for calling NSC - 'Non Stop Crap'. Very accurate, but not surprising when we are chuntering away to ourselves without knowing all the facts.

The trouble is i'm in a very difficult situation that is making my head feel bloody painful! Rightly or wrongly i've taken the stance to not be irresponsible in typing verbatim everything that i've heard. I believe everything i've been told, but there's too much of a sensitive nature for me to be spewing it on here. I have requested that the facts be made public, but I can understand why they haven't been so far. I totally understand why people are starting to kick me for 'teasing' but what am I supposed to do?

1)Bury my head in the sand and say NOTHING... or...
2)Vaguely attempt to state that all is not what it seems...but i can't say any more than that?

Both routes are not desirable to me at all. The sooner all parties sit round the table - and it seems the club are the ones not willing to do this - and thrash it out the better.

I just hope

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I think it's sad that Kazim is going,simply because he could've been the next Zamora and I thought League One was going to be a great oppotunity for him to score goals and become a 20 goal striker.But if his attitude doesn't improve then I think he'll struggle in every league.

From certain story's I've heard,I know it's definitely a tough decision for him and these certain things that have been happening to him were disgraceful,especially because McGhee turned a blind eye to them.I certainly know that I'd be unhappy at a team that things like those occured frequently to me,but maybe if he'd confided in Booker,or one of the coaching staff,or even the chairman,if he badly wanted an end to it.

My hope isn't totally lost for him though,sad as it is,I don't think he'll be able to find a club in the Championship(which I've heard he's aiming for)or maybe not in League One.I can'tsee him wanting to leave Albion as badly as dropping another level but that's his choice.I'm not sure why he was sitting in the North Stand right near us in the "Family Stand" but I took a picture anyway.I heard that it was to do with McGhee saying while he was on the transfer list he couldn't sit anywhere with the team which I thought was a bit harsh.

Anyway,I hope Kazim comes back because he really could be incredible for us.He and McGhee just need to see the light:D

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Icy Gull said:
Don't you think his choices might be limited on his budget and therefore he has to take a risk on damaged goods if he wants class players?

Surely he would have realised what would happen if you started to mix players with the same attitude?

Like I said Im not laying all the blame at Mcghees door, however he does have to take some of it.

D

Deleted member 2719

Icy Gull said:
But if he takes on damaged goods he has to be sure he can get the best from them hasn't he?
Why risk upsetting the whole squad for these so called "damaged goods" players?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Mouldy Boots said:
But if he takes on damaged goods he has to be sure he can get the best from them hasn't he?
Why risk upsetting the whole squad for these so called "damaged goods" players?

I accept that he made a misjudgment but it's only on McCammon and it seems CKR not McShane, Henderson, Frutos, Carole, Revell and others. Most of his gambles have come off. I do not accept Turienzo was his fault as it seems DK was instrumental in his signing.

Just trying to be fair minded taking into account the restrictions he has to work within. I think he's done a good job on bringing in young players rather than stopgap players who are injury prone or past it. It might make a difference over one season but I believe we are trying to build longterm whislt selling off the gems. Seems sensible to me, it's the only way we can survive with the ongoing fiasco that is Falmer :shrug:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
FalmerforAll!** said:

From certain story's I've heard,I know it's definitely a tough decision for him and these certain things that have been happening to him were disgraceful,especially because McGhee turned a blind eye to them.I certainly know that I'd be unhappy at a team that things like those occured frequently to me,but maybe if he'd confided in Booker,or one of the coaching staff,or even the chairman,if he badly wanted an end to it.

for gods sake WHAT ARE THESE STORIES??

....and I don't believe he's getting bullied

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Icy Gull said:
I believe we are trying to build longterm whislt selling off the gems. Seems sensible to me, it's the only way we can survive with the ongoing fiasco that is Falmer :shrug:

I totally agree with you on this point but if CKR for example was playing and motivated well we can get top dollar for him but if he is not in the lime light then will we get what he is worth?

I would like to think MM and CKR can get together to agree to disagree and put him in the shop window if they are just never going to see eye to eye.

But as we are on a winning streak i fear he will not be able to start yet as it would be silly to upset the winning side.

My feeling is if we have to sell him we are going to need big bucks to cover any sell on clauses etc, otherwise as manager it is MM's job to get him competing and playing in the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here