Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Kazim-Richards joining the Great Unwashed

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
366 apps, 53 goals. A 1 in 7 striker - absolute sh1tehouse.

So he's worse than Leon Best, who has 285 apps, 59 goals - 1 in 5, AND Billy Paynter 483 apps, 118 goals - 1 in 4.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Although arguably our best player signed from Celtic last season.

Kayal is class but was seriously mistreated at Celtic and their physio department brought him back too soon and crocked him. Did the same with Virgo and in all reality they don't know how to look after players who are injured. All my Celtic supporting mates say he would walk into the current dross team. Amazed at the press they are giving KZR today here. Jeez they have a surprise in store...

TNBA

TTF

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
My guess is that this won't go well - but we'll all have fun saying "we told you so" - wonder if the Celtic recruitment department is a bit under-resourced or they are simply desperate

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Probably get fifteen goals against Falkirk, St Johnstone, Buckie Thistle, Inverurie Loco and the 14th Maryhill & District Guides (and eight yellow cards) before the easy availability of deep fried Mars Bars gets too much for him and he's suspended by the club before leaving in a massive Leon Knight style sulk and ending up at Eastleigh or that non league club just outside Hull.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Great result..Dalilah must stay! As for KZR Oh dear oh dear oh dear.......not sure if he was booked for the stamp but if he wasn't he will get a three match red card posthumous ban. He looks like the 'Lardy Kid' not the Coca Cola Kid.

snigger snigger larf out loud....

TNBA

TTF

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What did we get for the useless petulant lump in the end when he went to Sheff Utd ? I can't even remember.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Great result. I do hate Celtic.

By the way, biggest former Albion prick of recent years - CKR or Leon Knight? At least Leon made a contribution ON the pitch.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If the Turks take over at Crawley, he may well be one of the Turkish players they want to bring in further down the line ? ???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
On the more general issue, of the standard of the football - Celtic were beaten last night by a winner scored by Simon Church - loaned out by MK Dons to get game time.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
What did we get for the useless petulant lump in the end when he went to Sheff Utd ? I can't even remember.

£100.000 rings a bell. Not bad as we paid for him with someone else's money - whatever the fee was?

There was the story of Warnock reading him the riot act as soon as he set foot in Bramall Lane. Warnock was supposedly straight into his face telling him: "I've taken a massive gamble with you. You **** me around and you'll be straight out the door". Colin took Colin off our hands. For that we should be thankful to him.

Total waste of space who has never stayed long at any club. His greatest talent is conning scouts and managers that he's a striker with ability.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
On the more general issue, of the standard of the football - Celtic were beaten last night by a winner scored by Simon Church - loaned out by MK Dons to get game time.

I did chuckle at that. Scottish football appears to have big problems. I know they have the Premier League on their doorstep, but the Dutch and Portugese leagues don't seem to be in the same sort of decline.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
£100.000 rings a bell. Not bad as we paid for him with someone else's money - whatever the fee was?

There was the story of Warnock reading him the riot act as soon as he set foot in Bramall Lane. Warnock was supposedly straight into his face telling him: "I've taken a massive gamble with you. You **** me around and you'll be straight out the door". Colin took Colin off our hands. For that we should be thankful to him.

Total waste of space who has never stayed long at any club. His greatest talent is conning scouts and managers that he's a striker with ability.

I used to work with warnocks pa's husband

And yep this is all true. Before Colin and his dad went in the office, warnock spoke to both knight and MM about him via phone (they were sitting together at a time, ironically, when many on here were saying that Knight and mark mcghee weren't in contact with each other). They both advised warnock that ckrs people Inc his dad were a problem, so warnock asked to be alone with Colin and told him in no uncertain terms

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Including the sell-on when he left Sheff Utd, we got a lot more than that for him. £325,000 and then a bit more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here