Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Hawkins

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
What a player. He probably was the player i was most cautious of as i didn't think we needed another defender. However i think he has played fantastically, positioning good and reading the game well. Also got to love his braveness, doesnt mind getting involved, i like him, i hope you agree...:thumbsup:

I 100% agree/

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Duffy and Lambert are decent strikers at this level. They were both big strong lads and Hawkins dealt with them far better than Elphick did, even with the ref on his back non-stop.
Duffy is crap actually.Check out his goal stats.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
bless, got owned by Lambert on Saturday would hate to see him come against some one good or with a bit of pace will get rinsed. Every pass seems to be out oif play or played to the oppo up the field. Sooner Lynch is put back in the better

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
bless, got owned by Lambert on Saturday would hate to see him come against some one good or with a bit of pace will get rinsed. Every pass seems to be out oif play or played to the oppo up the field. Sooner Lynch is put back in the better

I think we can safely say that Lambert is a very good striker.

20 league goals this season so far;)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I think we can safely say that Lambert is a very good striker.

20 league goals this season so far;)

i think we can safely say that all this early season praise of hawk was SLIGHTLY premature as well!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here