[Albion] Cole Palmer on loan?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
With the news of Enciso being injured, Palmer in on loan for the season would be great cover.
Wonder if Pep could be pursueded on the basis we could improve his player for him?
No chance. Man city could give him plenty of minutes

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Morning Pep hope your feeling better oh by the way we've loaned out Palmer to Brighton hope that's ok

Uefa Champions League Sport GIF by UEFA

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It’s honestly quite charming that you lot think this is even a possibility

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I commented on the match day thread that I was pleased to see Foden go off but was less than pleased to watch this guy pretty well takeover the role. I thought he looked a brilliant prospect, quite a few disagreed and suggested he was average though. this is the guy who came on and played out wide? More as a winger than a midfielder?

If we have to have a loan I am 100% behind this one
i remember getting shellacked for suggestion Caciedo should be starting after watching him play for Ecuador in the w.c qualifiers against the likes of Brazil and Argentina ....don't feel bad.

if this guy is available its a yes from me 100%

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
The way some of these click bait transfer rumours are worded for dramatic effect is quite funny. They're going to decide 'tomorrow' are they?! What are they going to do on Wednesday then, make them do a cross bar challenge? Nutmeg battle? Race? Fight?

It's like the increasing use of 'concrete' and 'priority' when talking about clubs interest. They must all go to the same school of bollocksy social media talk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports