Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coldplay at the Emirates.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Off to see Coldplay at the emirates tonight, anybody else going ? I know its not to watch a game but its another footie ground ticked off the list.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Apparently the band are shit and the leader singer is a cock. Don't bother.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Off to see Coldplay at the emirates tonight, anybody else going ? I know its not to watch a game but its another footie ground ticked off the list.

Yep - looking forward to it. They were brilliant at Wembley a couple of years back.

Wondergull

Nov 24, 2004
Brooklyn, New York

Went on Saturday night. Prepare to be amazed. Have over taken Kasabian for me as the best band seen live now. The show they put on was fantastic

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Went on Saturday night. Prepare to be amazed. Have over taken Kasabian for me as the best band seen live now. The show they put on was fantastic
Cool i saw their viva la vida concert in Birmingham a few years back. Brilliant.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I watched the Charlie Brown video on YouTube from Friday night and it is STILL spinning round I'm my head, looked amazing with all the bands flashing away with the music! I try not to listen to anything Chris Martin says unless he is singing.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What time did they run out of beer?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Went on Friday. Surpassed any gig I've been to and beats any of the previous Coldplay shows i've seen. A pretty amazing spectacle from start to finish. Enjoy.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
If somebody gave you a Genesis CD and a Coldplay CD, would most people be able to establish which was the most boring? zzzzzzzzz

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I went on Friday (was given a free ticket from work) - Pretty amazing show and they are a great live act. For me though they have sold out slightly with the last couple of albums which are a bit samey (music for the masses - even my mum whose 72 says their music sounds 'nice'). I still prefer Parachutes and a Rush of Blood to the Head, but overall a good night - especially as it was free.

May 17, 2011
1066 country
I went fri night,prepare to be ammazed. ive seen most bands worth seeing live & as a show pink floyd are the best & this is up there with it, but i wouldn't bother as Uncle speilburg says a lot of people on here think the lead singer is a cock so the band must be shit. & they didn't run out of anything.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Last edited:

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
Went on Saturday,it started raining at 9.45 when they came on and persisted throughout,however the performance was very professional and spectacular and the conditions did not bother them at all.Lighted up wrist bands were effective.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
best band I've seen live.. just incredible at the start with the colour everywhere - genius idea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here