Coldplay at the Emirates.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Saw them on the saturday with my wife - ignore the comments about them being crap no doubt made by someone who probably has musical tastes that are shit according to what I like! It's all down to taste - if you like the type of music Coldplay do then go and watch them! It was a fantastic gig even though it pissed down for half of it - Coldplay put on a fantastic show, the glowing wrist bands, giant balloons and confetti exploding into the air, fireworks etc apart from the superb music all made for a great spectacle for the fans. We stayed in a hotel for the night and drank before-hand at the Sir Henry Chapman pub which had a superb atmosphere and was also playing loads of great music - U2, The Jam, The Verve, Blur, Oasis, The Clash, Stone Roses, Primal Scream, The Sex Pistols, The Enemy etc, etc we had a good few drinks and spent a couple of hours in here. All in all a top day out!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Saw them on the saturday with my wife - ignore the comments about them being crap no doubt made by someone who probably has musical tastes that are shit according to what I like! It's all down to taste - if you like the type of music Coldplay do then go and watch them! It was a fantastic gig even though it pissed down for half of it - Coldplay put on a fantastic show, the glowing wrist bands, giant balloons and confetti exploding into the air, fireworks etc apart from the superb music all made for a great spectacle for the fans. We stayed in a hotel for the night and drank before-hand at the Sir Henry Chapman pub which had a superb atmosphere and was also playing loads of great music - U2, The Jam, The Verve, Blur, Oasis, The Clash, Stone Roses, Primal Scream, The Sex Pistols, The Enemy etc, etc we had a good few drinks and spent a couple of hours in here. All in all a top day out!

At least you got to hear 10 decent tunes on the night

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports