Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coffee advice

boik

The only reason coffee makes people "feel great" is that it fixes your bodies craving for it. That "feeling great" that coffee afficianados go on about is exactly the same way you would feel if you never drank coffee in the first place. Used to work with some real coffee snobs and it did my head in.

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
The only reason coffee makes people "feel great" is that it fixes your bodies craving for it. That "feeling great" that coffee afficianados go on about is exactly the same way you would feel if you never drank coffee in the first place. Used to work with some real coffee snobs and it did my head in.
But if I didn't drink it then I'd feel the same all day rather than having the exhilarating peaks and troughs!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Another +1 for hasbean

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
All this ground up stuff is too complicated for me, I've got one of these: https://www.dolce-gusto.co.uk/coffee-machines/mini-me-krups-automatic-anthracite

Very easy to use as all you have to do is stick a capsule or two inside it, add water and it does the rest itself. It tastes pretty good too.

Yeah I've got one of them too - does the job for me.
Can't be bothered with all the faffing around (and the cost) - good luck to anyone who does it but it's not really for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here