Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

COC Final

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If I was Vincent Kompany I would have a quick peek inside the cup before lifting it over my head. You never know what may have been curled into it at half time.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hahahahaha, you lot!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm obviously not a football fan then? How exactly are we shat in, are we not in a similar position points wise to last year?

If your hero had applied himself properly during the playoffs we might have been in a better position. He didn't, we aren't. It's not difficult to work out how we were shat on.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
that Man City goalie's gloves gaping out of his shorts look a bit odd

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
as someone ambivalent towards Poyet and his Albion legacy, i find these threads to be awesome in their comedy-goldishness.

seriously, you get more agreement and changed opinions on a religion vs atheism thread...

Aug 23, 2011
If your hero had applied himself properly during the playoffs we might have been in a better position. He didn't, we aren't. It's not difficult to work out how we were shat on.

Because I'm not bitter he's my hero? I don't really care how Sunderland get on any more than most other teams. They win/lose and it doesn't bother me. Without him we probably wouldn't have been in the playoffs and we are in a better position than per-poyet. All I was trying to point out is that these things happen all the time in football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here