coat hangers!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Mostly wood - made a policy decision a couple of years ago and never looked back.

decent wooden hangers from IKEA for about 10p per 1,000 - slight exaggeration, but they are nor expensive.

And I don't go to Croydon for IKEA - there is one in Southampton

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Not bothering with coat hangers, I thought this was the reason for buying an exercise bike?

ar136004116926559.jpg

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Does anyone else hang their clothes in order of colour? Mine runs light to dark. It looks much better and it's much easier to find things

Absolutely, it helps to identify missing garments upon seeing a space in the wardrobe..."Honey where's my dark blue shirt"?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Does anyone else hang their clothes in order of colour? Mine runs light to dark. It looks much better and it's much easier to find things

I haven't gone as far as colour order but I do put similar items together, from left to right: smart trousers, jeans, casual trousers, casual shirts, smart shirts, suits

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I haven't gone as far as colour order but I do put similar items together, from left to right: smart trousers, jeans, casual trousers, casual shirts, smart shirts, suits

That's the first step. You can't have trousers next to a t-shirt next to a suit - that would be madness!

Now put those similar items in some kind of order.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Is there a market for an NSC Wardrobe and Clothes Storage Quality Review, with a mix of planned inspections to help you sort out to make sure you have got it right initially, and then subsequent inspection visits without notice to make sure you have not let it slip..

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
That's the first step. You can't have trousers next to a t-shirt next to a suit - that would be madness!

Now put those similar items in some kind of order.

I think I'm ready to take that next step.

What's the policy with striped/checked shirts with a dark and light colour?

currently a mixture of wooden plastic and metal wire cheap ones whatever i could find laying around the houise whenever i wished to hang said items up. I must however admit i have recently been considering a swapover to all wooden hangers and wondered whether it would improve my quality of life if i did, it seems from the opinions in nthis thread that the answer to that is yes it most certainly would.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here