Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

coat hangers!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
What sort to you have?
I have had a mixture of plastic,wire and wooden ones but just recently i have replaced them all with wooden ones as i was getting bothered by plastic,wire versions.
Whats in your closet? ???

Like you have. Got rid of all plastic and wire hangers, waste of time. Now all wood some with trouser bars, some not. Much better.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
All wooden here, and they look fantastic!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"When someone is in a wheelchair, you should be aware of the need to treat them as courteously as you would anyone else. Never, for example, behave in a patronising way such as patting them on the head, or addressing questions about them to someone else ("Would she like a cup of tea?"). If they have brought an assistant or carer, you should still address your guest directly, and not through their assistant.

You should treat someone's wheelchair as though it were a part of their body: do not touch it without their permission, do not lean on it, and do not hang coats etc. from it unless directed to do so."
Such wise words.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
All plastic, but no two are alike. And favourite hangers for certain items of clothing. it's about time we had this thread.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Filling in for Stat Brother I see rev.

In my wardrobe there is an interesting array. Mostly plastic and straight, but a few of the big curved ones that I think are for jackets, then a few wooden and metal ones as well. I like all sorts.

Here's a suggestion for your next thread: What do you keep in your fridge door?

filling in for stat brother i see rev.

In my wardrobe there is an interesting array. Mostly plastic and straight, but a few of the big curved ones that i think are for jackets, then a few wooden and metal ones as well. I like all sorts.

Here's a suggestion for your next thread: What do you keep in your fridge door?

#spreads,sauces,juices and antirobotic drinks!:moo:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Got the thinnest ones I could get
Being thin, don't they cause damage to the shoulders of your heavier tops?

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Largely plastic, although Mrs Shirty invested in some a while ago that have a sort of velvety coating, which stops more silky items of clothing from sliding off the hanger.

I cant believe I've interrupted my work to read and contribute to this thread :down:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Wooden only.

Cheap coat hangers mess your clothes up. Having a mixture of cheap metal and plastic hangers is very 80s, there's no excuse not to have matching hangers in the year 2014.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I thought some of you might find this interesting.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I've just got wood. Once you've had wood you won't look back.

Shirley that's wouldn't or "wooden" look back. Otherwise I totally agree having recently purchased 30 lovely wooden ones.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here