Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It seems to me he's lost a yard or two of pace, fraid that could be crucial to his game. Difficult decsion now for Sami but I'd be suprised now not see Colunga or Baldock get the chance to lead the line
We scored 2 both from our centre back.

None of our strikers were going to score today, but that was down to the final ball, not them.

But, and it's a brilliant but, unlike ever before it feels like all the pieces of the jigsaw are in place.

I'm really looking forward to the games after Sami has done a block of training.
ALL our strikers are going to be very potent when the whole team is reading from the same song sheet.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We scored 2 both from our centre back.

None of our strikers were going to score today, but that was down to the final ball, not them.

But, and it's a brilliant but, unlike ever before it feels like all the pieces of the jigsaw are in place.

I'm really looking forward to the games after Sami has done a block of training.
ALL our strikers are going to be very potent when the whole team is reading from the same song sheet.

Yes, whilst I really didn't think we were that good today. Feel exactly the same way, for once this is a good time to have an international break.....

Feel positive for Brentford away. So much more exciting than last season.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Really want him to do well, but just does not look good enough. there were times in the second half when tex just did not want to pass to him because he was fed up of giving him the ball and him immediately losing it it. He was the weak link in a very promising team.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
JfC should be shipped out before CMS. The only reason why JFC gets the nod before our new signings is because he's the new poster boy. He was crap today and should be dropped.

You're like a cracked record on every thread. We get the picture, you don't rate JFC. Fortunately the manager does, as does the previous two managers and the England U21 coach.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Had a poor game today, Texeira kept picking the ball up in that hole and the runs he was making just weren't good enough & he got massively outpaced at one point by Bikey who although quick for a CB, you'd expect CMS to be quicker... I think he's lost a yard of pace tbh.

He's just not technically a good enough player to trouble a decent defence, today was his day to prove things and for me he fluffed his lines, Baldock in for the next game please & also, I'm not normally one to be bothered about the 'clapping the fans' thing but did anybody else notice he didn't walk around and clap the fans today like he normally does? I know he got subbed off but he has always done it before after being subbed off? Just something I noticed

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I like the bloke. He works hard. But he is easily outmuscled by centre backs game after game. We might have been better off with O'Grady today.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
We always play a silly game with Cms every pass goal free kick won header won etc 1 point every time he falls over loses it etc minus a point today's score when he went off was positive 7 negative 10 and at time u really r struggling to give him them points. Love him but just not working out for him

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
Yup I also noticed that he wasn't out clapping the fans at the end. Maybe he was getting treatment tho he didn't appear to be injured when subbed. Was surprised he came off as we were looking for goals at the time.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Really nice bloke but the technical players we have made him look ordinary today.
Baldock was our main transfer target and should have been in today from the start.
Either way, he is a high earner and like Crofts who was rightly taken off at H/T we will offload.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Baldocks few touches were much better than cms today. Surprised if their positions aren't reversed for next game. Like cms but was poor today in a team with all the possession. Thats worrying

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I have a sneaky feeling that if he doesn't go by midnight Monday then he will in January.
Possibly Peterborough.
I would have given CMS plus £2million for Assombalonga to Peterborough.
As I have said for the last 18 months we should have signed that lad.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Yup I also noticed that he wasn't out clapping the fans at the end. Maybe he was getting treatment tho he didn't appear to be injured when subbed. Was surprised he came off as we were looking for goals at the time.
I noticed this too. Had always applauded the fans even when subbed before. Made me think he will be off but I hope I'm wrong

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I would have thought CMS would have made a point of clapping the fans if he knew he was off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here