Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Little known fact - CMS thrives on through balls. Today he received the first one in 4 years in an albion shirt and scored. Who'd a thunk it.

The one 10 minutes earlier when O'Grady put him clean through, and he tripped over the ball, doesn't count then?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
The one 10 minutes earlier when O'Grady put him clean through, and he tripped over the ball, doesn't count then?
The one that hit him on the back of the legs? Not sure I'd describe that as "put clean through". But as you well know HKFC, I was making an exaggerated statement to prove a point, indulging in a little reductio ad absurdum. I completely forgot that unless one actually MEANS the ludicrous, ignorant, reactionary, one-eyed sweeping statement, you're not taken seriously these days. I apologise for not being a brain dead dullard.

CMS is shit, Greer's shit, JFC's shit, we've sold 80% of our players, Buckley will go for a tenner, relegation fodder, pies are worse, we're not even TRYING to sign people, why haven't we bought Wickham? Barber out, Burke out, Bloom out, league one ambition, blah blah blah.

Better?

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
£50?

Goals have to be for our first team and not including penalties in any penalty shootout.

If he is transferred or loaned out, bet void

Up for it? :D

Yeah ok, Lets shake on it?

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
To be honest, other than the goal last night I thought his overall performance was quite worrying. Never seemed to look like scoring until Cheltenham got caught pushing up at the end. I hope your right though!

This. Same old labrador chasing an imaginary tennis ball all over the place.

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
I hope we can bring in a better centre forward than CMS.
but I would like to see him instead of COG as well as sometimes with him.
playing on the shoulder of the opponents centre backs looking to get in behind
and also stretching the opponents defense giving the support strikers more room
to relieve the ball and play in.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
I hope we can bring in a better centre forward than CMS.
but I would like to see him instead of COG as well as sometimes with him.
playing on the shoulder of the opponents centre backs looking to get in behind
and also stretching the opponents defense giving the support strikers more room
to relieve the ball and play in.

I'd like to see COG with a quality finisher (buy with our warchest) on his shoulder.
CMS as a sub or sold & replaced.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The CMS dilemma, last year of his contract on big money. May be offered a new deal but with a reduced wage. May go for nothing at the end of the season. Or maybe the next in line for the fire sale. Personally I would like to see him play every game between now and January, if he bags a dozen between now and then, offer him a new deal. If not try and off load for £500k or something. I suppose even if he stays until the end of the season and goes for nothing, it's probably no worse than the money we spunked on Hoskins/Harley and Vicente combined.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here