skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yeah, he's currently (well last heard of) sticking Tony Martin of Cav's team, back together.

A fact the massed ranks of The Geeks have oddly never exploited.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Yeah, he's currently (well last heard of) sticking Tony Martin of Cav's team, back together.

Cool. We have come a long way. Nice to know we have a top class medic on the books.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cool. We have come a long way. Nice to know we have a top class medic on the books.
Yeah he's highly regarded in cycling, and works for Omega Pharma Quick Step, which is Cav's team and Belgium's cycling equivalent of Man Utd.
He's ours on loan to them, not the other way round, which would seem more feasible given team size, stature and budget.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Yeah he's highly regarded in cycling, and works for Omega Pharma Quick Step, which is Cav's team and Belgium's cycling equivalent of Man Utd.
He's ours on loan to them, not the other way round, which would seem more feasible given team size, stature and budget.

I guess what we pay him could be worth his weight if he can get players back quicker than a standard footie quack?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess what we pay him could be worth his weight if he can get players back quicker than a standard footie quack?
Well there's no way HR came cheap.

This isn't a fella who'll be running about with a bucket and sponge, proposing left right and centre.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Head Team Doctor
Helge Riepenhof, M.D. Head Team Doctor – Germany – After studying in Osnabruck, and Munich, including a special project with Harvard Medical School Dr. Helge Riepenhof joined HTC - Highroad in 2007. As Head Team Doctor, Dr. Riepenhof coordinates a team of leading orthopedic surgeons from BG Sportpartner, a hospital in Hamburg Germany which specializes in trauma surgery, orthopedics sports and rehabilitative medicine, and one of the leading hospitals for sportstraumatology. Dr. Riepenhof and his team specialize in sport-related injuries and recovery methods to bring the latest techniques to our athletes.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Eh? Nobodies put on here what it was about that I can see? A meeting with herbilife to speed up recovery.. I think.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
It's not Albion related, he later tweeted about a nutrition company who had helped him through his recovery. The clue was in the phrase "work meeting" footballers do not describe football related matters in that way. Believe it it not CMS is one of our most high profile player and will have non football business interests (endorsements etc).

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Eh? Nobodies put on here what it was about that I can see? A meeting with herbilife to speed up recovery.. I think.

Herbalife have sponsored LA Galaxy for a few years, but I had never seen their product in the UK. However, over the last month or so their supplements seem to be everywhere. They have been targetting some of the players at my rugby club looking for business. Looks like, with CMS they are trying to get some professional athletes on board too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Herbalife have sponsored LA Galaxy for a few years, but I had never seen their product in the UK. However, over the last month or so their supplements seem to be everywhere. They have been targetting some of the players at my rugby club looking for business. Looks like, with CMS they are trying to get some professional athletes on board too.
Herbalife do pretty well from on-line sales.

Pills through the post is big business.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

I can't remember if its them or another company that have been accused of paying celebs for tweeting endorsements.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here