Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Aren't they off to Spain soon. Team bonding with Wags.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am certain this is the season he is going to prove his worth. As has been said Oscar likes an up tempo approach to the game with quick players and he will fit the bill perfectly well. When is he expected to start back training?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I am certain this is the season he is going to prove his worth. As has been said Oscar likes an up tempo approach to the game with quick players and he will fit the bill perfectly well. When is he expected to start back training?

August

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am certain he will not. Bloke's got no position sense at this level. Running around like a loon might pay dividends one level down, but not in the Championship.
He was running around expecting balls to come through which didnt, due to the system we played, so it was hardly his fault and even taking all of that into account still finished top scorer despite being injured for month.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
:lolol: I bet he's setting up a clothing label or something. Leeds have got a ridiculous amount of strikers already so I doubt he's going there.
Somma, Habibou, Smith, McCormack, Hunt, Poleon, Diouf

Possible swap with McCormack?

Not saying that's what i'd like, but it's been mentioned before.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
One tweet and everyone panics. Madhouse.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It would only be a matter of getting the balls into the box quicker for him to attack the central defender and goal no great problem unless you play like Gus verydefensive.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He was running around expecting balls to come through which didnt, due to the system we played, so it was hardly his fault and even taking all of that into account still finished top scorer despite being injured for month.

Because he lacks positional sense? He is not technically good enough, nice bloke and everything but can't see him being a big player.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

By one goal, despite 6 starts and 5 sub appearances (totalling 598 minutes or over 6 games) more than Ulloa. And only two goals more than a guy who played most of the season in midfield.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
One tweet and everyone panics. Madhouse.

I'd only panic if he started to start for the Albion. Can't be the only one whose heart started to sink whenever CMS was brought on as sub. Bring on Barnes or KLL you know you've got a decent chance of turning a game around. With CMS you never felt that way. Sorry, but it's true.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here