Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
He scored 9 times in the league last season no one will sign him at this level, Warnock was playing a game with Gus he never wanted McSmudger, swap a 20 goal striker for a 9 goal striker is Gus thick.

I do wonder if some people on here want our players to succeed or is it more fun for them to struggle so you can slag them off and call them moronic nicknames. CMS had a good game yesterday and just lacked a goal. If he keeps playing like that, I am confident he will score and shut up people like you.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I do wonder if some people on here want our players to succeed or is it more fun for them to struggle so you can slag them off and call them moronic nicknames. CMS had a good game yesterday and just lacked a goal. If he keeps playing like that, I am confident he will score and shut up people like you.

I would love McSmudger to be a success at this club he seems a nice bloke,but it was obvious by christmas last season that he does not have the skills to play Gus football,the nickname is not my invention i like it but another poster suggested it

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I would love McSmudger to be a success at this club he seems a nice bloke,but it was obvious by christmas last season that he does not have the skills to play Gus football,the nickname is not my invention i like it but another poster suggested it

I didn't say you made it up, just that you use and it seems pretty pathetic to me. If you honestly would like CMS to succeed, why not get behind him rather than slagging him off. Yesterday we played more to his strengths and he looked a threat. Hopefully the goals will come.

Brighton Gull

Apr 14, 2011
Brighton
Played very well yesterday, but failed to score from five realistic chances. Pity as this would have been fantastic for his confidence and earned us three points.

Yeah but that applied to them all yesterday, didn't it? I could only listen to the commentary but it seemd that Barnes, Noone & CMS all missed good chances.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom

Ok, so after the Palace game at home, when he had scored a few goals in that and previous games, including against a Premier League club - was it obvious then he didn't have the skills?

His confidence evaporated after the Palace game, along with half the squad (Nooney especially) - get that confidence back, and you will see the real CMS

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
Also in the Argus, Naylor hints strongly that Harley and Hoskins have been told the same as Sparrow and Vincelot, go, you are no longer needed.

I guess Gus threw Harley in the other night to put him in the shop window (failed spectacularly!!)

On the club website Harley, Hoskins, Sparrow and Vincelot haven't been given a number.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
On the club website Harley, Hoskins, Sparrow and Vincelot haven't been given a number.

Harley was an unused sub yesterday , still wearing the number 17 shirt (washed :lolol:) which he wore for the Swindon game.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Difference is that the other two are midfielders. It is CMS's job to score goals. Same applied to Crofts as well I believe.

actually its all there jobs to score goals (i'll exclude the goalie)...players like Dunk/Greer need to start looking a tad more threatening from set pieces...Reading got promoted because they scored from all over the shop

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I didn't say you made it up, just that you use and it seems pretty pathetic to me. If you honestly would like CMS to succeed, why not get behind him rather than slagging him off. Yesterday we played more to his strengths and he looked a threat. Hopefully the goals will come.

Because he gets off on it

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
actually its all there jobs to score goals (i'll exclude the goalie)...players like Dunk/Greer need to start looking a tad more threatening from set pieces...Reading got promoted because they scored from all over the shop

Your right Lamie.. But been saying it for ages now -Greer cant jump, never wins a challenged header...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Suarez made a worst pigs ear (headed miles over) of an amost identical chance to Macca (when his header hit the bar).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here