Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS off to Norwich for £4M

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
Tempting, but then I'd have to spend time with you. Don't think it's worth it.

In which case I will apologise to you and then and buy myself a beer. Spending time with me isn't all bad :)

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
It'll be a shame to se him go, I guarantee he will do a Glenn Murray and score many goals there. 11 already this season, with a month out through injury, a constant worry and hassle to defences and never receiving the service that he craves. I will miss him if he goes as will many others I am sure, but if business is the reason, I understand, if its that he does not fit in with Gus, as with Murray, then its a worry!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's true. Why do you think a contract extension occurred soon afterwards? To protect our assets and offer Buckley a better/more fair contract.

The contract extension was being discussed for 2-3 weeks beforehand (source; Buckley's interview) and bids are made public.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
£2.5m rising to £3.25m based on:

50 caps for Scotland
25 CMS goals per season

Looks like it will be just the £2.5m then.

Maybe that is why is has not been scoring.

Paul Barber has told him not to :lolol:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
In which case I will apologise to you and then and buy myself a beer. Spending time with me isn't all bad :)

Why not just be honest and say 'I think CMS will go this transfer window'. You have an opinion and are claiming it as fact.

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
So anyways tell us, why did David Platt tell you about this and how does he know?!?!?!?!?

We were chatting at h/t and I asked why he was here. "Watching Hughes" was the short version of his reply.

We then chatted some more and I asked him what he thought of the Brighton first half performance? "Doing well and it doesn't look like you'll miss CMS when he signs for Norwich". "Really" I replied, "yes, done deal" was his response.

I didn't ask why he knew but he's assistant manager at Man City so he probably knows a bit more than me.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
TBH I would happily accept a straight swap for Bennett.
If we could do a deal with a cash adjustment in our favour then....result!

I think nearly every Brighton fan would love Benno back but it's not going to happen. He must be on much higher wages than we can afford at Norwich.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
We were chatting at h/t and I asked why he was here. "Watching Hughes" was the short version of his reply.

We then chatted some more and I asked him what he thought of the Brighton first half performance? "Doing well and it doesn't look like you'll miss CMS when he signs for Norwich". "Really" I replied, "yes, done deal" was his response.

I didn't ask why he knew but he's assistant manager at Man City so he probably knows a bit more than me.

:lol: great story compared to what most bull:shit:ers would of been able to think up:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here