Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
From Sam Matterface on Twitter (5 mins ago)
@talkSPORTDrive not bad... bit of a shock CMS is off to Brighton, but understand why he has done it - he'll be main man there, Prem big step

u think that could be "big Sam's" Twitter?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I still dont think this will happen, the guy that broke the rumour is also posting bollocks, so i dunno if its true, and the fact that its only talk sport reporting it gives me a huge smell of bullshit.

Would love him here, but i just cant see it

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
That is not a good question to ask mate! Brighton is a London-overspill shit-hole now. To describe Leicester could be asking for a ban! :ohmy:

If he wanted to stay where he lives, Leicester is only down the road. If he wanted to live in a city, then he could always live in Nottingham if he chose Leicester - and that is better that Leicester or Brighton.

Having lived in both for many years, it really isn't.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
As a national radio presenter who's a Peterborough fan Adrian Durham should be taken seriously as a credible source. If he doesn't know CMS personally I'd be surprised & he'll surely know his agent. Only danger is if we're being used as a patsy to drive up the offers elsewhere. All the evidence suggests though that we are in the thick of the race and he fancies the move... Anything less than that and Durham will lose face badly.

Haydn-4

May 4, 2008
The Lab.
That is not a good question to ask mate! Brighton is a London-overspill shit-hole now. To describe Leicester could be asking for a ban! :ohmy:

If he wanted to stay where he lives, Leicester is only down the road. If he wanted to live in a city, then he could always live in Nottingham if he chose Leicester - and that is better that Leicester or Brighton.

Nottingham better than Brighton, are you having a laugh?

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
A good scoring record in League 1 he certainly has got, only 10 in the Championship though, before you all start shouting, yes I do believe he would get better service this time around, don't forget though that Championship defenders are obviously better than League 1 standard.

If he signs then all will be revealed and no doubt this would be another chance to prove he can do it at a higher level, maybe Leicester and W Ham have a limit on what they will pay for an unproven striker at Championship level, those 2 teams will almost certainly be in the Premiership next season, is CMS really up to that standard ?

If he doesn't sign then it really isn't the end of the world.

Chill out.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
talkSPORTDrive [MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION]_fan unless CMS has change of heart or something changes all info I'm getting says he is going to Brighton. never done til done tho

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
A good scoring record in League 1 he certainly has got, only 10 in the Championship though, before you all start shouting, yes I do believe he would get better service this time around, don't forget though that Championship defenders are obviously better than League 1 standard.

If he signs then all will be revealed and no doubt this would be another chance to prove he can do it at a higher level, maybe Leicester and W Ham have a limit on what they will pay for an unproven striker at Championship level, those 2 teams will almost certainly be in the Premiership next season, is CMS really up to that standard ?

If he doesn't sign then it really isn't the end of the world.

Chill out.

last statement is good advice

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
My concerns are that it's all based on a tweet that is total bollocks or perhaps we are being used as pawn by Posh. They seem desperate to sell in order to bring in new signings and Barry Fry has a well deservered reputation as a tricky operator when selling players.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Twitter:

talkSPORTDrive talkSPORTDrive @
[MENTION=6481]steve[/MENTION]yAsp [MENTION=612]Sam[/MENTION]matterface when were Brighton smaller than Posh. Brighton have always been and will always be bigger than Posh. #reality

:clap:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here