Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The morning of the day Gus Poyet was named manager Naylor was touting Nigel Adkins as the favourite.

how wrong is that in lots of ways

Chucky20

Jan 25, 2011
Woodingdean
A friend of mine who works for AITC and is based up the Amex has messaged me saying Poyet and the club secretary have been into the offices this morning. Read into that what you will..

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A friend of mine who works for AITC and is based up the Amex has messaged me saying Poyet and the club secretary have been into the offices this morning. Read into that what you will..

Don't they sorta work there?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
So... We have mainly Posh/CMS agent driven rumours that he's coming to us, possibly to drive the price up elsewhere. And a Brighton based reporter playing that down, which could equally be an Albion ploy to dampen things down until pen is put to paper. Intriguing.

Bozza's claims are the most interesting in many ways - either deliberately fed misinformation, or able to reveal the truth as unlike a local paper, he doesn't require the same "I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine" relationship.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005

They've popped in to work? DONE DEAL.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
the talksport twitter seems to have gone very quiet.... :(

everything has gone quiet.

If you listen closely you can hear sound of a ballpoint pen caressing some thinly sliced tree...

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
f*** this i'm gonna take an hour out this is not good for me.

I'm a bit que cera cera about all of this to be honest, just see what happens no point getting wored up about it. It's pretty interesting to read though, somebody certainly doesn't know as much as they would like to think.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i have had enough off all this im banning myself from nsc and gonna do some work

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] did know about Ankergren signing before it happened but he goes all coy if you mention it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here