Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So, quick informal poll do people want CMS to sign because of what it means to the team, the clubs intents etc., or do they want him to sign just to embarrass Naylor?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Maybe, but about an hour before he had tweeted that Bob Brooker was coming back to the club on matchdays so he must have been in touch with the club this morning before reporting about CMS

and told to keep his mouth shut about CMS?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
So, quick informal poll do people want CMS to sign because of what it means to the team, the clubs intents etc., or do they want him to sign just to embarrass Naylor?

all 3

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
More worried about Naylor's comment than a re-hashed article based on a bid from WHU from last week. After all McAnthony tweeted last night that he had just accepted another bid.

Overall I am now erring on the side of caution and assuming that Talksport got it wrong big time - seems the most logical conclusion to draw tbh.

Sad. Fed-up. Pissed off. Angry. Despondent..............................................

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
This is really pissing me off!!!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
i really can't see andy naylor being wrong....:(

Nor can I ... I can see him being out of date in terms of info though. He's said nothing that wasn't news at some point.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The morning of the day Gus Poyet was named manager Naylor was touting Nigel Adkins as the favourite.

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
My source says, CMS will join the club who have the most pages of sources/nonsense about him. CMS is checking the forums on his iphone and driving between each of the clubs involved, We are up to 33 pages so are ahead of West Ham and Foxes, lets keep talking and he'll be ours.

I don't really have a source like everyone else.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Naylor is only just reporting the KLL. I doubt very much he has found anything new out. If it was credible he'd have said...'spoken to club today regards CMS, no deal'. He hasn't.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
AndyNaylorArgus
Unconfirmed but info from my sources is LuaLua failed medical, hence Albion looking at loan. CMS prob QPR or West Ham bound.

This is unbearable!

Superb!!!

Naylor reckons he's off to QPR or West Sham, well that's a good as a text from the club, we've got him!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here