Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS how do you think he will do this coming season?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Depends how we set ourselves up. We showed in the early stages of last season if we push forward and create chances we have a 20 goal a season striker on our books.

If we sit deep and do not move the ball quickly enough going forward he will have same limited chances as last season and 10 goals

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'd hope he does well. I don't really see what differene a summer is going to make to the problems he had last season. :(
Having Dicker back in the side would/will help him but contrary to what some say, it's not all down to service. Some of it is down to CMS.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Gus has sent him away with tactical clips to watch and study all summer to help him integrate into our style of play. Also recognising that we need to play slightly differently to help him. There is no doubt CMS will put in the hard work and the close season is a much better time to see the bigger picture and absorb ideas, but how much will he have taken on and adjusted? I think it will be really interesting to see, i for one think we will have a better CMS on our hands this coming season.

Depends on whether he starts playing the game of football or carries on running around like a headless chicken

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
He will have a blinding season , score 25 goals playing off Emile Heskey :whistle:

Without going into the realms of unlikely signings, I think Heskey would be just about the perfect signing with Cms in mind...I would be as happy as a dog with two tails if we signed Heskey.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I think he will have a better saeson, i will stand by my man :love:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He needs to get angry. Time to grow a moustache.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
With all strikers it's all about service. We have quality wide players and yet tend to play narrow.

Get the ball out wide, drag the oppositions full backs out of the box and knock the ball into the 6 yard box, CMS, Barnes and the midfield pushing on will score a shed load.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here