CMS being recalled for boxing day

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Recalling CMS means that Jonesy can drop JFC from the starting line up :lolol:

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Good if this means Jones is going to play him and Bent up front together.

Jones can't really go wrong can he?

A point will be seen as a good start. A win obviously he will be given the freedom of brighton. A lose and he won't have done much worse than the previous manager.

Perfect for him IMO.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Bent and CMS up top together...............................I think I better go and have a lie down.......

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
So Jones makes a positive decision straight away - good start. It would be a brilliant statement of intent if he started with CMS and Bent. We have been playing one up front for so long, it would be worth trying two or three because in effect we have nothing to lose. A solid back four and defensive midfield with JFC and March or McCourt and the two up front it could be paradise by Friday afternoon.

If Jones has 3 games, he can't be cautious and must go for it.

I am looking forward to Jones getting his team out on the green, green grass of home!

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Confirmed by the club now that Nathan Jones has recalled him. This may suggest that he will have different tactics from Hyppia. (Assuming of course that Hyppua even had a tactical strategy!)

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Would much prefer to see 1 up top with 1 in behind playing the number 10 role. Think tex would be suited nicely there with ince, holla, Bennett and jfc in behind.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Means Bent won't be coming back. Get CMS back in the fold, get him playing in the team as we will be relying on him come Jan

Feb 14, 2010
I'm not a CMS fan (wrong type of footballer for me and missed too many chances) but can see that he could work well with Bent. With the squad we have then this hopefully will be a good call.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
He might be planning 4-2-4. You know, by-pass the midfield by lumping it up route one.......trying to attract Tiny penis to manage us for the rest of the season....Welsh connections and all that:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here