Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Clubs you dislike

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
1. Newcastle
2. Chelsea
3. Man City

Also.Newcastle.

The rest are pretty much just clubs. Rivals on tbe day we play them, or when they are just above, or below us. But just other clubs. With a higher or lower % of knobhead fans, but just clubs.

Palace rivalry is fun. But can't really hate them.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Chelsea for as long as I can remember. It's one of those formative memory things. The first time I remember anything specific about them is as a 7 year old being terrified as a handful of their hooligans decided to target the car I was in for intimidation as we were stuck in traffic near their ground. Three kids under 10 in the back, a woman in the front and they went for us of all people, rocking the car, banging on the windows, spitting, and shouting threats. Ever since very few of their fans have done anything to make me think there's anything remotely likeable about them as a club or fanbase. Then there's John Terry and how they worship him despite everything. And the Russian money. The hoovering of youth talent just to stop others getting it and wasting their careers. The bought success. Everything that's wrong with football all in a single club. I may be enjoying their current situation a bit too much.

Burnley

Not any others I especially dislike though I enjoy a Spurs defeat that's more to do with disliking Kane than the club. With some of the clubs we maybe met more historically and had a bit of edge with, like Reading maybe, Sheffield Wednesday, but who aren't in the Premier League I feel a bit more "there but for the grace of God/Tony" these days I think and don't dislike them so much as see them as less relevant.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Chelsea
Liverpool
Leeds
Burnley
Middlesbrough
Millwall
Cardiff

They're the ones I dislike outside times immediately before or after we've played them

kojak

Jan 17, 2022
Palace and Celtic
Don't like all the newbies much either Harrogate,Salford,Morecombe etc
Much prefer Darlington, Workington,Halifax etc
I know, I'm a dinosaur

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Chelsea
Wednesday
Leeds
Rangers
Liverpool
Man United
Burnley
AFC Bournemouth
Southampton
AFC Fylde

In that order

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Does anyone still harbour a mild contempt for Chesterfield? Whenever I see their name it still brings up a slight pang of distain, even after all of these years.
When I went there last season with Torquay, they still don't like us.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hollingbury Hawks U13’s. Too up their own arses.
My mates got a season ticket there and says they’re shithouse.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Palace by a mile, I’m no real fan of Chelsea, Leeds or Pompey, My most disliked non league side is Hastings Utd. They brought a few up to Peacehaven a few years back, lost and didn’t like it much.

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
Palace

Hangover from the 70’s hooliganism:
Portsmouth Millwall Leeds

But to be honest every team that anyone I’ve ever worked with supports. I’ve spent many years worth of Saturdays putting more effort into hoping certain teams get beat than I did into hoping Brighton won. Rightly or wrongly.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Spurs and Southampton -cheats
Man Utd- fans
S Wednesday- fans
Villa-fans
Newcastle/M City-owners
Chelsea- every part of their stinking wanky existence
Reading- due to them being pointless as a place and club
Southend-horrible
Palace

Oh and for some fun

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Chelsea, Manure, Palace , Portsmouth, Villa, Celtic, Leeds, Burnley and any club managed by Mourinho.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I'm thinking this as clubs I would think "urgh" if they were in the prem.

My reasoning? I hate the camera angles at their grounds. Fulham have now escaped this by raising the camera angle into their new stand.

Bournemouth
QPR
West Ham
Luton Town
Birmingham City
Love this irrational but totally relatable reason.

In a similar vein it irrationally annoys me that on tv people rarely see our magnificent West Stand due to cameras being mounted there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here