Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bring back that ex Millwall CEO. I loved the end of season fire sales in the concourse due to the excess orders, I even got Poyets old coat for a tenner
I’ll be wearing Gary Dicker’s old waterproof training top to play in goal at my five a side tonight. Cheers, Ken Brown :thumbsup:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It's a tragic waste of potential income, and surely no better way to cement fan base growth than getting stuff kids can actually wear?
I popped into the shop pre 1pm, just to look around at the tat tourism because I’ve not been in for several seasons.

I was astonished there were no home shirts for sale. If the Japanese are buying, somebody needs to seriously overestimate demand next season by looks of it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bring back that ex Millwall CEO. I loved the end of season fire sales in the concourse due to the excess orders, I even got Poyets old coat for a tenner
Barbs isn't adverse to hosting the odd jumble sale either...

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I went in with my lad at 1pm on Saturday, kids home and away shirts only went from baby size to age 5-6, no adult home shirts at all and only a few away shirts in XXXL. Saw a few Japanese fans walking round in away shirts which went past their knees... Only real option for those wanting to buy a shirt was to browse the rack of horror containing all the shirts with either Trossard, misprints or bizarre names printed on the back.

The club need to get Nike to sort it or ditch them. Fans from abroad will just end up buying the knock-offs from DHGate and we'll be losing a killing.
Sorry, they were openly selling misprinted shirts and a like in the store?! Assuming they were massively discounted?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Sorry, they were openly selling misprinted shirts and a like in the store?! Assuming they were massively discounted?
I didn't actually see how much they were but would also be interested to know if anyone checked!

It was a rack of home, away & third (maybe 50 or so) shirts plonked in the middle of the shop. Vast majority were random surnames and words ('Fangmangler 69' and the like), a fair few Trossard ones (one with his name printed in the WSL lettering, oddly) and a couple of player names which had been cocked up.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I didn't actually see how much they were but would also be interested to know if anyone checked!

It was a rack of home, away & third (maybe 50 or so) shirts plonked in the middle of the shop. Vast majority were random surnames and words ('Fangmangler 69' and the like), a fair few Trossard ones (one with his name printed in the WSL lettering, oddly) and a couple of player names which had been cocked up.
Explains why they had run out of “R”’s on my last visit to the shop then!

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021

I saw that rack Saturday, that's how desperate the club are to have something to sell. What's worse was there were a few highly disappointed kids with family checking them out and considering whether a shirt with someone elses mis spelt name was less disappointing than no kit at all. Heart breaking stuff.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
This.

Every training photo and pre-match warm up has the players advertising them just by wearing them.
I have never seen any for sale online nor in the shop.

I got one from the shop on my birthday early Dec. Use it at work in the cold and on bike. Not that it helps you.

IMG_20230206_222237.jpg

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I've been wanting an Albion SNOOD for quite a while. I don't even think they do them.

Its things like this that keep me awake at night.

I got one last Dec.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I think the stock management at the club shop is nearly as questionable as the amount of non Nike stuff they sell that is absolutely unbuyable junk with a BHA logo on it...but I think this season they can probably be excused by the unprecedented amount of Japanese in there on matchdays. Even the widely accepted as not-very-nice home shirt is in-demand with the Mitoma brigade

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think the stock management at the club shop is nearly as questionable as the amount of non Nike stuff they sell that is absolutely unbuyable junk with a BHA logo on it...but I think this season they can probably be excused by the unprecedented amount of Japanese in there on matchdays. Even the widely accepted as not-very-nice home shirt is in-demand with the Mitoma brigade

We’ve always laughed about that shite. Polyester ‘padded’ copycat winter coats with a tog value of 0.5.

Churned out in Asian or Leicester sweatshops, at landfill within a year or two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here