Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club Kit Sponsorship dinner - did you contribute? Do you want to go?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The 8 winners are...

[MENTION=17584]Hyperion[/MENTION]
[MENTION=25384]The Andy Naylor Fan Club[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16787]Blue and White Tiger[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4165]Djmiles[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21056]Smirko[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7142]Vatican Citys No.2 Keeper[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12129]Winker[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14458]Stinky Pete[/MENTION]

Can you please all contact me ASAP to confirm you can be at the Amex next Wedneday (10/04) evening please.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Hey Bozza, many thanks. I would love to go but being a complete numpty I have yet to master the PM function, could you contact me so that I can reply. Thanks. :stupid:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hey Bozza, many thanks. I would love to go but being a complete numpty I have yet to master the PM function, could you contact me so that I can reply. Thanks. :stupid:

Go to his profile, by clicking on his name or the bit that says View Profile, then you can not only view all his personal details, but you will find a button that says "Send Private Message". Write message. Send.

:thumbsup:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Go to his profile, by clicking on his name or the bit that says View Profile, then you can not only view all his personal details, but you will find a button that says "Send Private Message". Write message. Send.

:thumbsup:

Thank you. For some reason I decided to put the @ in front of the recipient, purely because everyone uses that symbol when referring to a particular person and the message system did not like it. :cheers:

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
So pleased!!! Just when I'd been feeling down on my luck as well!!
What's on the menu? Lol

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thank you. For some reason I decided to put the @ in front of the recipient, purely because everyone uses that symbol when referring to a particular person and the message system did not like it. :cheers:

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Get in! After years of trying! I can make it, thanks [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Chuffed to bits and very much looking forward to this. From past experience can anyone whose been previously give any details as to what time it all roughly starts/finishes and what to expect (a meal and a chance to meet/greet players obviously, but you know what I mean!). Haven't seen any details anywhere but imagine @Bozza will inform us all when he has the time to do so!

I'm there too. Always good fun. Can't wait!

Looking forward to it too! As you've been before can you answer this question for me re: dress code. Does "casual" constitute that a nice pair of jeans with shirt & shoes is okay, or are smart pair of trousers, shirt and shoes minimum expectation for everyone to wear?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Looking forward to it too! As you've been before can you answer this question for me re: dress code. Does "casual" constitute that a nice pair of jeans with shirt & shoes is okay, or are smart pair of trousers, shirt and shoes minimum expectation for everyone to wear?

Jeans and a shirt is fine. Judging by some of the truly horrendous knitwear on display in past years from the players you should be fine no matter what you wear! :thumbsup:

Jeans and a shirt is fine. Judging by some of the truly horrendous knitwear on display in past years from the players you should be fine no matter what you wear! :thumbsup:

Fantastic, cheers :thumbsup: Whilst I have no issue with trousers I did feel casual meant jeans were okay and I feel much more comfortable in a pair of them! Can't wait to get there!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here