Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club Complete Loan Move Tweet

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We signed Noone and Barnes from League rivals and walked League One, This year we have signed 3 players from last season's rivals and all players who have a bit of grit, something we lacked at times last season. Mix the flair with the grit and who knows? I'm happy with this signing.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
subject to "international clearance" :ffsparr:

Oi Taffy!! Fire up the fax machine!!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
He kept Noone out of the Cardiff team the back half of last season. If I remember right, he came on against us back in Feb and looked very dangerous - they battered us but couldn't score.

Decent signing.

PG

Old Hadlothian

@san_miguel73
Jul 24, 2007
Borough of Crows
Shares my birthday so must be good ! :birthday:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Based on?

I'm sure the club have had this ready so will be sorted in time. Much easier than a permanent signing.

Seems they're waiting on clearance from the Welsh FA...assuming they drag their heels like they did when Kemy signed, we'll probably get him for about 2 days :p

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Looks like he'll make his 300th appearance with us. Sitting on 298 right now according to wikipedia.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Based on?

I'm sure the club have had this ready so will be sorted in time. Much easier than a permanent signing.

We had to wait ages for the paperwork for Agustein to go through , not the first time it has happened as we had to wait for the paperwork for Orlandi and then Dobbie to go through.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
All things considered looks like a good bit of business. Proper championship squad is what we have. We'll be ok

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Aceballs.

Hoping we get a striker as well because I'm greedy but this is excellent news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here