Club Complete Loan Move Tweet

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Looks like a good signing but I bet Lua Lua is pissed!

Or Buckley could be - he's hardly set the Championship on fire this season and in most games I've seen has looked distinctly average.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I think it's all positive, but none of our signings so far have Oscar's mark on them, and all of David Burke's - is that fair?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I think it's all positive, but none of our signings so far have Oscar's mark on them, and all of David Burke's - is that fair?

All signing go through Oscar, so yes - it does have his mark on it. Just because it isnt a Spaniard it doesnt mean he has nothing to do with it.

Bit of a surprise considering we were actually after a striker, but its a welcome surprise. Very happy to have him joining for us. Unfortunately we have the famously fast Welsh FA to sort intl clearance out now.....QPR might be his debut then !!!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

IMO OG is building a team with players who have had plenty of championship/premiership experience this is the way to get out of this league a strong British core of experience with some foreign flair added into the mix.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
IMO OG is building a team with players who have had plenty of championship/premiership experience this is the way to get out of this league a strong British core of experience with some foreign flair added into the mix.

I'm not convinced 0G is building a team. I don't think it works like that, he might have had a quick look at the DVD and ok'd it but did he really have much of a say? I doubt it, and I don't think it matters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports