Clocks Go Forward Tonight...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Les Biehn said:

Nice to see everyone attempting to chat up my bird as well.:lolol: :cool:

Uncle C said:
If your gay as you say then whats the problem with other blokes looking at 'your' bird.

You got problem from my post :lolol: :dunce:

Who said I was gay.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
mendoza10 said:
Stalking on Myspace is very bad, especially when you upset someone, and scare them

ps
this is the weirdest thread since the rebecca wilkins thread,
how did we get from the clocks going forward to everyone showing off they know about ginadim trying to impress her

I've seen your MySpace. You're quite pretty.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Trigger said:
How strange, what exactly is going on here?...I come back from looking at holiday brochures (thinking of Georgia) to find this rather freaky thread, what's it all about?...

ginadim won a prize of being my 150th myspaz buddy, her prize was a place in my top ten.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers Trigger, you're such a sweetie.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ginadim said:
It's ok darling. You're mine and mine alone.

I may be yours alone but it doesn't appear your mine alone:ohmy: Not if NSC has anything to do with it.:down:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
I may be yours alone but it doesn't appear your mine alone:ohmy: Not if NSC has anything to do with it.:down:

It's ok, I don't really go for the homophobic type, or MySpace stalker types for that matter.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ginadim said:
It's ok, I don't really go for the homophobic type, or MySpace stalker types for that matter.

Don't be silly, he's not a homophobe, he's just 'winding me up'. Yeah, course he is;)

So you are mine alone then?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Les Biehn said:

Careful, your insecurities are showing;)

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
Don't be silly, he's not a homophobe, he's just 'winding me up'. Yeah, course he is;)

So you are mine alone then?

Of course honey. Although, I'd keep your eyes peeled for the "Orgasm Donor" who added me on MSN. Unless he own's up, he's asking for a good blocking.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I blame Adrie, he can deform things faster than a drink from a well at Chernobyl, which ironically for Trigger, is in the former USSR state of Ukraine.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
ginadim said:
Of course honey. Although, I'd keep your eyes peeled for the "Orgasm Donor" who added me on MSN. Unless he own's up, he's asking for a good blocking.

I cant understand you lot. You come on here and spread your dirty talk, but as soon as someone encroaches on your Myspace you get all high and mighty.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle C said:
Careful, your insecurities are showing;)

Thats alright your insecurities about sex and homosexuality are splashed all over this thread.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Uncle C said:
I cant understand you lot. You come on here and spread your dirty talk, but as soon as someone encroaches on your Myspace you get all high and mighty.

Oh, so it was you was it?

Can you please tell the board how old you are?

You need to be careful before my darling Les, who incidentally I am actually seeing, gets all overprotective.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ginadim said:

Can you please tell the board how old you are?

You need to be careful before my darling Les, who incidentally I am actually seeing, gets all overprotective.

Yeah, Im well big and black too.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
ginadim said:

Blimey if you jump in the sack as quick as you jump to conclusions then Les is one happy man - gay or not.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle C said:
Blimey if you jump in the sack as quick as you jump to conclusions then Les is one happy man - gay or not.

:thumbsup: She is rather good.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Uncle C said:

Not going to admit it actually was you then?

Besides, Les and I go way back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports