Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clocks Go Forward Tonight...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle C said:
I'm not here to be psychoanalysed thanks.

Why dont you carry on your perversions on MSN or even invite someone back to your place - or wouldn't your mum like it?
Uncle C said:
Fourth example.

I never said homosexuality was a perversion. I was refering to your need to parade it in front of minors.

No you were refering to homosexuality because the suggestion of doing it on msn or inviting someone back to my place in no way relates it to what you say I am doing on here. Parade it in front of children in the privacy of my own home? Why are you suggesting alternative places to parade it? If that was your problem you would have just said I should take it off.

Ginadim may be a bit confused about your suggestion of me parading my homosexuality, last time I saw she was female.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Downloaded Penguin said:
Gina, Gina, Gina...

I'll have to show you North Stand Polls later. Then Brightonfans and Always Skint. :wave:

I've already seen NSP, had me hiding under my duvet that did.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Les Biehn said:
No you were refering to homosexuality because the suggestion of doing it on msn or inviting someone back to my place in no way relates it to what you say I am doing on here. Parade it in front of children in the privacy of my own home? Why are you suggesting alternative places to parade it? If that was your problem you would have just said I should take it off.

Ginadim may be a bit confused about your suggestion of me parading my homosexuality, last time I saw she was female.

Lets have a reasoned discussion.

Do you think its OK to pollute a public football forum with your filth?

1066gull

bigc said:
your witty and scathing comeback has certainly "owned" me.

i bow down to a man who knows how to use the english language so well.
oh f*** off you c u n t

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle C said:
Lets have a reasoned discussion.

Do you think its OK to pollute a public football forum with your filth?

If we are having a reasoned discussion, do you feel homophobia is justified?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
You haven't answered my question.

My answer to yours is no.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
ginadim said:
I was actually ignoring it myself. This place is full of racists and homophobes. Any sexists out there?

its a joke. i hope i dont go down the father ted route..

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle C said:
You haven't answered my question.

My answer to yours is no.

I think your idea of a comment about a man kissing another man as being filth that pollutes ridiculous in itself.

1066gull

bigc said:
she alluded to the same thing but you dont tell her to f*** off.

just cos she has breasts....
you no i sit in the middle of h block, why don't you just try me on front of everyone next home game.

why don't you all try for all the promises you have sworn. then you can show how big you are on front of all regular nscers and get thrown out by the stewards

push me over the seats all i care and break my neck, if you are such a big man

Last edited:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Les Biehn said:
I think your idea of a comment about a man kissing another man as being filth that pollutes ridiculous in itself.

Well you really have lost me there. I cant quite fathom out how your mind is working.

So to keep it simple so you can understand here is my question again.

Do you think its OK to pollute a public football forum with homosexual descriptions and innuendo?

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Uncle C said:
Well you really have lost me there. I cant quite fathom out how your mind is working.

So to keep it simple so you can understand here is my question again.

Do you think its OK to pollute a public football forum with homosexual descriptions and innuendo?

But it's ok if it's heterosexual right?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
AdrianDINho said:
you no i sit in the middle of h block, why don't you just try me on front of everyone next home game.

why don't you all try for all the promises you have sworn. then you can show how big you are on front of all regular nscers and get thrown out by the stewards

push me over the seats all i care and break my neck, if you are such a big man

promises i have sworn?

i think you would care if someone broke your neck.

it wont be me though, you're far more use to us alive. its like the jester without a hat.

but i will now live in fear of the adrie militia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here