Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clocks Go Forward Tonight...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle C said:
Not the sharpest pin in the box are we?

Probably not. Still don't feel the need to go around pointing out how thick people I don't know are though. Perhaps you should learn a bit more about them before you do.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
Probably not. Still don't feel the need to go around pointing out how thick people I don't know are though. Perhaps you should learn a bit more about them before you do.

It was ok for Les him to call me thick in another thread though.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Les Biehn said:

So if your really sharp, that makes you a prick.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle C said:
So if your really sharp, that makes you a prick.

And if your sharper than me as you seem to think you are you must be a big prick.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Is this another example of how bright you are?

Why is it if a girl kisses a boy it is not gay but if I do it it's gay?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle C said:
Is this another example of how bright you are?

Why is it if a girl kisses a boy it is not gay but if I do it it's gay?

Thats a perfect example. Why do we get these nobbers on here who just go out looking for an argument?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Les Biehn said:
Thats a perfect example. Why do we get these nobbers on here who just go out looking for an argument?

Cause its infinitely better than schoolboys looking to have their shirts lifted.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
AdrianDINho said:
sounds like you have a fleet of admirers.:jester: :lolol:

I'm offended that you haven't added me on MySpace yet.

And it wasn't that hard to find considering it's listed under every post I make as the WWW link. :dunce:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
No problem with homosexuals or any other deviants. Just feel its wrong sticking it on a public forum that minors have access to.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle C said:
No problem with homosexuals or any other deviants. Just feel its wrong sticking it on a public forum that minors have access to.

Sounds to me like you do have problem with homosexuality. What would you do if you were out with your kids and you saw two blokes kissing? Oh and by the way don't check out kinky's sig, it says 'Les Biehn took my anal flower'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here