Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clayton

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
That Moeen Ali, now that's a bloody awful beard. Actually underneath it he looks like a regular sort of guy. I would refuse point blank to be part of any religion that forced me to look like a fricking idiot.

Mannie

Jun 4, 2014
Brighton
If he provides an option for attacking from midfield rather than stopping at the half way line and passing it back as we currently do - then its a great move!

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Nowhere near as much..

about3.jpg

Where have these dickheads all sprung up from? They are sort of like nerds but with an underserved sense of entitlement and a lumberjack's wardrobe.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
JS43277818.jpg

Having now established he does still have the beard, I'm happy for the transfer to go through.

I'll also look forward to some club branded Adam Clayton strap-on facial fuzz for those not willing or able to grow their own - and that I mean moustache lovers and only some female fans.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
That says to me the Examiner knows about as much as the Argus, what's happening.

which is naff all
they are all guessing and you and I could do that
in fact this answers the ITK thread does it not :lolol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I read through that, thinking this is mostly just someone's opinion, then I got to the Clayton-o-meter :lol: wtf! Seriously, who runs the examiner? a 10 year old?

whoever it is can only be the same age as whoever is running the argus

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
He needs to spend more time thinking about this potential move and less time writing to Viz!

View attachment 57002

Having recently watched an episode of Myth Busters on Netflix I can reveal that the amount of the ping-pong balls needed to keep a person buoyant would be in excess of your average trouser capacity. Maybe if you wore XXXXXL you may have a shot...

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
JS43277818.jpg

Having now established he does still have the beard, I'm happy for the transfer to go through.

I'll also look forward to some club branded Adam Clayton strap-on facial fuzz for those not willing or able to grow their own - and that I mean moustache lovers and only some female fans.

I can see it now....."Beard madam?"

bible_barbarity.jpg

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Having recently watched an episode of Myth Busters on Netflix I can reveal that the amount of the ping-pong balls needed to keep a person buoyant would be in excess of your average trouser capacity. Maybe if you wore XXXXXL you may have a shot...

In which case you would need a belt as well as bicycle clips, unless you really are xxxxxl, then I'm not sure you would be allowed that many pingpong balls on the boat!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

Even then you would be suspended upside down. Your socks would be dry, but you would have drowned.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Even then you would be suspended upside down. Your socks would be dry, but you would have drowned.

Yeah and there's that. All in all not a very good piece of advice really

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
i don't care, im going to start bed wetting soon.................unless we sign someone! I hope your reading this Barber.

There I said it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here