Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clayton

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'd imagine the £2m is the version of the fee that the Huddersfield end would want released, and when leaks start coming out about the price at the Brighton end it will be lower (us giving the basic fee to make it look like we got a good deal, Huddersfield giving the potential total with all add ons version to make it look like they held out for the best deal).

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Good signing but I'd still like to bring on some more central midfielders, Dean Hammond plus at least two others please.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'd imagine the £2m is the version of the fee that the Huddersfield end would want released, and when leaks start coming out about the price at the Brighton end it will be lower (us giving the basic fee to make it look like we got a good deal, Huddersfield giving the potential total with all add ons version to make it look like they held out for the best deal).

£1.5M with a potential £500k in add ons ??? I guess we'll not know either way when it is announced as undisclosed.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Where has this myth about him being a goal-scoring midfielder come from? He got 7 league goals last year, 4 the year before...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here