1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Unbelievable bit of skill for Salford's 2nd goal! :bowdown:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Notts County look absolutely village.

Yes, very YMCA. Second to every ball so far and zero creativity.

No wonder they are where they are in the League if they've been playing like this every week.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Blast, there will now be a reminder of how you can watch the AMAZING Salford story on iplayer, podcast and highlights saturday night and how Gary Neville has bought the right to use the word AMAZING exclusively... lord help me, lets hope for a double dicking next round.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I am astonished to find County are just four points outside the play offs. It doesn't say much for the standard in league two.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
The main issue BHA wise is that Notts Forrest have won, County look pants and deserve SFA.

Right result for us tonight :) And yes, County do look pants.

I am astonished to find County are just four points outside the play offs. It doesn't say much for the standard in league two.

For some reason I thought they were just a few points and places off of the relegation zone. Surprised to see they're actually 15th and as you say points wise.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
BBC have just announced that due to extraordinary demand, the DVD of The Class of '92 will be launched on Monday.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
With Ryan Giggs being part owner of Salford FC and assistant manager at Man Utd, if the 2 clubs were to meet in the 3rd round, what would happen?
Surely there would be a conflict of interest?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great programme. Heart went out to Phil Neville & his wife with their daughter - so much credit to them & other families who invest so much time & effort in providing for disabled kids :)

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
The Salford boys looked like the League side tonight, they didn't give Notts County a sniff. Great performance and a very good game to watch, some real football on display. Also an unsung hero in the referee, who I thought had an excellent game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here