Sussex
the away fans figures should be met with

"who are ya"

swiftly followed by

"you`re going home in a Sussex ambulance"

anything else is utter gayballs

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
They've probably switched from supporting Man Utd or Liverpool to supporting the club of the town they live in.

Yeah, absolute tools, just like some of our supporters have.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Just seems to me a nice gesture, a sign of respect in adversity akin to the players shaking hands after the game. No big deal.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I do and will always applaud the away fans. They earn it just as our fans deserve respect for their efforts following the team.
It is the fans' support we applaud not their club

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Makes my blood boil watching people clap the away fans absolutely PATHETIC

you get wound up and and your blood boils watching people clapping, now that is Pathetic.

90% of the Brighton Supporters around where I sit are Pathetic according to you....Who`s right the 90% who appreciate away supporters money for the club or you who`s blood boils when appreciation shown.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not much to moan about when we have this many pages on the club announcing or people clapping away attendances.

Get a grip

I don"t clap but I struggle to even be mildly annoyed by those who do

Now that ring of fire nonsense just before kick off does irritate me :smile:

Jan 30, 2008
you get wound up and and your blood boils watching people clapping, now that is Pathetic.

90% of the Brighton Supporters around where I sit are Pathetic according to you....Who`s right the 90% who appreciate away supporters money for the club or you who`s blood boils when appreciation shown.
Bobble hatters and werthers originals ,It is a PATHETIC gesture
regards
DR

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Well, the regular "clapping away attendance" thread has once again flushed out the usual few angry throwbacks still struggling to come to terms with modern football, the majority of decent supporters at the Amex and the irrevocable resolve of the club to appeal to all sections of society rather than a sad and dwindling group of ex-boot boys piteously yearning for times that will never return.

Jan 30, 2008
Well, the regular "clapping away attendance" thread has once again flushed out the usual few angry throwbacks still struggling to come to terms with modern football, the majority of decent supporters at the Amex and the irrevocable resolve of the club to appeal to all sections of society rather than a sad and dwindling group of ex-boot boys piteously yearning for times that will never return.
We're just viewed as soft shandy drinking southerners ,not for me but for people like you , you carry on with your limp wristed applause
regards
DR

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
We're just viewed as soft shandy drinking southerners ,not for me but for people like you , you carry on with your limp wristed applause
regards
DR

Soft,Shandy drinking,Bobble hatted,Werther eating,Limp wristed. Anything else?
I imagine a lot of people on here could think of a few suitable adjectives to describe you.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
regards
DR

Sad Erich

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Did I ever tell you about the time I drove to Burnley for a Tuesday night game only to realise it was being played at Withdean? Ended up watching it in the central hotel in Burnley.

Got a shag out of that trip. So wasn't all bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here