Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clapping the Away Attendance

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Personally I can't see the problem with showing a modicum of respect to any away supporter who has spent their hard earnt cash following their team.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
OP is right - anyone clapping MK Dons fans doesn't get what being a football supporter is about.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Personally I can't see the problem with showing a modicum of respect to any away supporter who has spent their hard earnt cash following their team.

To all the other 89 clubs except palace, I agree.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Makes my blood boil watching people clap the away fans absolutely PATHETIC

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
No one around us clapped. In fact there were a few AFC Wimbledon chants.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Oh dear. Just pleased with a win. Why do posters dissect every aspect of opposing teams. We know they are A Wimbledon in a town with no history, get over it. We do not support them.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
5129125061_110dd0a6ba_b.jpg

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I notice that when the ball went in their end, they wanted to keep it for themselves. Old habits die hard.

They still managed a left side right side chant:ffsparr:

Turn it in Rory.

I'll go with you on most of what you say, but against the parasites that are McDons, not a chance.

The very thing that will kill football.

It makes me sad that you of all people are somehow in their corner.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I am totally indifferent to the fans of MKD and the club itself. I attend about 1/2 to 2/3 of the away games and at not one do I get or indeed expect a round of applause. It is my choice to go or not. We are, as I am aware, the sole club to announce the figure.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

They are supporting the opposition, willing them to do well. If we can keep them quiet then perhaps their team will not have the benefit of the twelfth man, so shout them down, drown them out, make them feel unwelcome, and maybe our team will reap the benefit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here