Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CL REAL MADRID V MAN CITY

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Come on Citeh. Then, when we play you, all distracted like, you can give a debut to blind lemon-shandy Levine up front, and Timmeh from South Park in goal.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Citeh for me. Anything to take Pep’s focus off our game including them winning the EPL title at the weekend.
Followed by an Albion victory, a knee slide for RDZ and a meltdown from Pep for the lack of respect shown please

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Final is June 10th, hopefully City are in it and have wrapped the title up this weekend. Rest the big guns for the final.
Yes and the FA Cup final

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Looking forward to this.

I can't stand Madrid with their double standards, complaining about the wealth of the PL while they've been outspending everyone for decades.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Final is June 10th, hopefully City are in it and have wrapped the title up this weekend. Rest the big guns for the final.
Is the only answer.
Hard to imagine any Albion fan thinking otherwise.

Would absolutely love Forest to turn over Arsenal.
Then they can do their whole EPL Champions schtick on Sunday and keep it as far away from us as possible.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can't stand Madrid with their double standards, complaining about the wealth of the PL while they've been outspending everyone for decades.
I'll also add that they're a bunch of ****ing cheats, like when they deliberately inured Salah with a judo move a few seasons ago.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
City have gone all Albion, flags and Hey Jude. Now they’ve gone Argentina with blue and white streamers

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Madrid have better players than us but we definitely play better football. They're football as attrition..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here