Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CL / EL etc

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So very satisfying. Especially given the fawning comments from Mcmanaman and that useless commentator. They gave the impression that all citeh had to do was turn up and they'd be through. Incredible disrespect all the way through the game. Don't they realise that city are not very popular in England?

Commentator Darren Fletcher was shite, as always.

When Abu Dhabi attempts were clearly heading comfortably wide, for all to see, :wanker:Fletch screamed anticipating a glorious commentary moment.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
While we're criticising commentators, they were so desperate to make it a VAR controversy for the second goal, looking for the "VAR again denies Man City champions league progression" when it clearly didn't.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Even though id love PSG to balls up the semi final, a Paris/Bayern final would be very entertaining and also.feels right that the champions league final is actually being contested between two champions

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Even though id love PSG to balls up the semi final, a Paris/Bayern final would be very entertaining and also.feels right that the champions league final is actually being contested between two champions

Problem is, that would mean RB winning and they are as dispicable as the MK Dons. It's a no win semi for me.

I've nothing against Lyon and find their win against Middle East Money City hilarious but it would be good if Bayren could beat them in the hope they stick eight past whoever makes it from the other one.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Williams of Utd knows how to feign a good injury. Pathetic from a young man. Tripped, barely tripped rolled around like his ankle has been shattered, pathetic. Grow up you cheat, hate when I see a Brighton player do it (Knocky infuriated me) it is CHEATING ****ing stop it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
And again he's just dived, you're an embarrassment Williams and good Utd just concede. CHEATS CHEATS **** 'EM

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Wan-Bissaka has had a poor game, let De Jong go completely. He can be the most extraordinary tackler at times but I’d take Lamptey over him as an attacking threat everyday of the week!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In the words of Alan Hansen "shocking defending"

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Team of individuals. Can't feel sorry for them, bless. Oh for God sake Williams rolling about again, you just tackled someone and gave a corner away you cheat. He is a tart

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Paul Heaton, sorry Harry Mcguire gets booked

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Now in Fergie time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here