Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CL / EL etc

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Oh Sterling, oh Ederson.........................:ohmy::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Didn't expect that. Shame really. Bayern v City would have been a dreamy match to watch.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That hurts the 5live and Talksport script. For months, weeks, even today telling us how Guardiola had expertly managed this CL campaign since last September. A bias that Guardiola would get revenge for his “shabby treatment“ at Bayern at the tail end of his time there. Today’s script was that Bayern’s defence was awful last night, that an even more awful Barca couldn’t exploit it.

I still think it’s Bayern’s title.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Abu Dhabi Booo :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
City can still get a trophy if that's all they want :

Just £19.99 online, although City will have to pay the postage costs.

Trophy.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’ll be repeating my £5 bet on Lyon in the semi.

I took 7/2 with a sizeable stake on Bayern a few weeks back. I went by their immaculate Bundesliga form.

There were two schools of thought on the few weeks off the German teams have just had. Biased British hacks said it would make ManC players sharper. I thought that the ‘rest’ would favour Bayern.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Abu Dhabi 1 Lyon 3 ........get in....

So very satisfying. Especially given the fawning comments from Mcmanaman and that useless commentator. They gave the impression that all citeh had to do was turn up and they'd be through. Incredible disrespect all the way through the game. Don't they realise that city are not very popular in England?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Love to wind up a Man City fan but don't know any :shrug:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Oh Sterling, oh Ederson.........................:ohmy::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Bloody typical. The bloke scores by falling over against us when it doesn't matter and can't score from a yard standing up when it does. The amusement tonight NEARLY made up for conceding that one though.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I took 7/2 with a sizeable stake on Bayern a few weeks back. I went by their immaculate Bundesliga form.

There were two schools of thought on the few weeks off the German teams have just had. Biased British hacks said it would make ManC players sharper. I thought that the ‘rest’ would favour Bayern.

I don’t think Bayern will underestimate Lyon like Juventus and City but sometimes when your names on the cup.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here