Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Citeh fans

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I wonder if they realise that they are the only ones (as far as I know) who have accused us of being a dirty team? Must just be sour grapes, shirley?

Maybe, maybe not...

https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/clubs/total_yel_card?se=418

Screenshot 2021-10-20 141359.png

(albeit we were 18th for yellow cards in 2020/21 and 16th in 2019/20...)

Screenshot 2021-10-20 141801.png

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Quite possibly there was some.

My comments only relate to the arrogant twatty comments that a number of city fans wanted to make in the direction of my son.

Never pleasant. I hope he wasn't too traumatised. I think that's what was so stupid about the Brighton antics I saw – lots of grown men throwing abuse at City fans (including families) who were minding their own business and just trying to quietly leave the ground.

I don't go to many away games so don't have much recent experience of our travelling support's behaviour. I think we probably attracted a fair number of "irregular" fans that day.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Even if they win on Saturday our disappointment will be nothing like they felt at the Amex last season so I think we'll have credit in the bank of gloat for quite some time yet.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Much as I hate to judge but I’ve yet to meet a City fan who when talking about their team does not come across as an arrogant entitled bore.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
City have some truly great players, we have a team of players quite capable of beating them, how they go about that will be dirty at times, and frankly to win this we will try everything in the book to accomplish that.

And I couldn't give a toss how upset that makes a manc see us.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
-------------Ederson
Walker---Dias---Laporte---Cancelo
---------------Rodri
------De Bruyne---Bernardo
Jesus---------Foden--------Grealish

Sterling, Gundogan, Zinchenko, Stones

shit

Crazy to think that since we moved to the Amex they have spent more on right backs than we have spent on our best starting 11, stadium, and training facility combined.

Maicon, £4m
Kyle Walker, £53m
Benjamin Mendy, £52m
Danilo £27m
Joao Cancelo £58.5m
Pedro Porro £10.8m
Issa kabore £4m
Jesus Navas £18m

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Speaking as a massive Man United and Liverpool fan, who merely watched the Albion through 4 divisions and back, from one wet end of the country to the other and at 4 home grounds just for the convenience. I think we have got the wrong end of the stick, by dirty they don't mean physical, that mean we are dirty for having the gall to actually beat them. They genuinely do it so infrequently (although not in several away games after us) that they just assume we must have cheated. Personally I hate how corrupt money buys teams, but I really appreciated the fact they didn't just spunk all that money like so many others. Man City created a piece of football perfection that made all that expense worth it. Then they acted like numtees because we beat them and backed the super League, so my respect is now on a par with clubs that spend Russian pensioners money, Thai dictator profits, Saudi blood drenched oil loot and US hedge fund gold. Can't see us winning but it would make me very happy.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
They are just a little club who are living off dirty money. Most of their so called fans never went before the money poored in. Self entitled wan*ers the lot of them.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I remember the quite horrific tackle that Ali J committed on poor Gundogan.

So bad that he wasn’t even substituted.

How he was able to start in City’s biggest ever game 11 days later, with only half a leg, I’ll never know.

After we had kicked them off the park, I’m amazed that City had no new injuries going into the European Cup final.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Living near Brighton and Having encountered a lot of their ‘fans’ (most have Liverpool or United as their first team). Can’t ****ing stand them hope we smash them

This one is funny coming from a team who cant sell many tickets to home games

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here