Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas Day - at what time will you be drinking your first alcoholic drink?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bucks Fizz at 11am

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Don't drink anymore because I'm a complete dipsomaniac.

My other half will be on the Buck's Fizz whilst the kids wreck the joint.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Finish work around 08:00 Christmas morning as soon as I can complete the handover and get back home say around 09:00 I will crack open the champagne

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Suspect it may be earlier than usual. Last few years have involved collecting my father-in-law (and taking him home afterwards). Now he lives with us we can be a bit more liberal. So Buck's Fizz with breakfast it is.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
A glass of sherry at some time after midnight (Santa's not going to drink it).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
hopefully about seven (pm), after driving the missus home from her parents. Probably a nice glass of red, but I may have a G and t. More interested in navigating the wind and traffic, and indulging in the antics of the Time Lord, to be honest.

That said, I'm pissed out of my mind right now. Will take 36 hours to sober up. Happy days :)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
My first Xmas without a drink unfortunately. Over 9 months without a drink by then, its gonna be a loooooong day!!

The christmas season through to new year is now the only time I succumb and if it does screw my meds I'm afraid I still rather enjoy it.
Eat too much and fall asleep in front of the telly and the day will soon be gone. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here