Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christine Ohuruogu - what a legend

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
At least that way Scholes might have done something in an England shirt

Up until 2002, Scholes did quite a lot in an England shirt. His goals in the Euro 2000 qualifiers ensured Kevin Keegan stayed in the England job longer than he should have done. He also had a good World Cup in France '98, scoring in the opening match against Tunisia and playing well against Argentina.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How many would have missed three had CO not been the fall gal?

I don't know whether things have changed since then. It is accepted that no foul play was suspected and we almost lost a world champ permanently.

At the time of her third missed test, SEVENTY British athletes had missed at least one and four had missed two.

Woooow hang on a sec, my friend.

CO is no fall gal.
The testing laws and punishments were in place long before she missed 3 tests, and will be in place long after she has retired.
From your numbers, I'd hazard a guess 66 athletes took the offence seriously, and then all 70 took it really seriously.

CO didn't.

The fact you've missed 2 tests is a flag in itself.
You will be tested and tested and tested until that flag eventually gets lowered, or you get popped.

She got popped, she has served a ban for testing irregularities, I'm as sure as I can be that she's clean and stupid, but she has to live with the ban on her CV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here