Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Wood - 1.2million.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Chris Wood - Not good enough for BHA according to many on NSC, yet scores a premier league goal in his first appearance there with LCFC, tidy too.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Exactly like Lingard, Vokes, Barnes also. It is a wonder why players don't want to play for such adoring fans.

I said this yesterday, there's a difference between 'not being good enough for us' and 'not playing well enough for us', the 2 seem to often get confused. In my opinion all but Lingard played well enough for us, some have gone on to play better for other clubs. I'd be over joyed if Wood came back and wouldn't find the need to berate fans that have confused being and playing.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
I said this yesterday, there's a difference between 'not being good enough for us' and 'not playing well enough for us', the 2 seem to often get confused. In my opinion all but Lingard played well enough for us, some have gone on to play better for other clubs. I'd be over joyed if Wood came back and wouldn't find the need to berate fans that have confused being and playing.
I think many wouldn't notice a good player if they scored a hatrick, wore a t-shirt saying bloody good and had a big shining start hovering over their heads.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Chris Wood has always looked comfortable in front of goal. We've had umpteen chances to sign him. Would have made a valuable squad player at the very least. Proper value for money striker.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
If Troy Deeney can be prised away from Watford then Wood will be on his way i would have thought. I don't know how much the Hornets are holding out for. 12 to 13 million?

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Funny how many strikers were not good enough for us, maybe we the problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here