Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Wood - 1.2million.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
I think it was pretty obvious that what we missed on Saturday was a player that Charlton had . if we had vetokele instead of cms upfront I think we would have slaughtered them. I like the fast pacey intricate passy way of playing but our 3 main strikers are 5 ft 7 ! someone like wood would be ideal I reckon

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I think it was pretty obvious that what we missed on Saturday was a player that Charlton had . if we had vetokele instead of cms upfront I think we would have slaughtered them. I like the fast pacey intricate passy way of playing but our 3 main strikers are 5 ft 7 ! someone like wood would be ideal I reckon

That Vetokele looked good. He's going to score a hatful this season

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

Wasn't at the game but just as a matter of interest how tall is Vetokele?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think it was pretty obvious that what we missed on Saturday was a player that Charlton had . if we had vetokele instead of cms upfront I think we would have slaughtered them.

This. I went on one of the Charlton Forums after the game. Their main worry is Vetokele getting injured. The lad is on fire at the moment.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Didn't he miss a penalty at Southampton? That's a mortal sin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here