Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Hughton

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
If we are to steal (another) Liverpool chant, then to the 'She looks like a sugar in a plum' tune:

We've got Chris Hughton
La la la la la
We've got Chris Hughton
La la la la la la
(Repeat)

Easy to remember and catch on.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Adam and the El Abds, 'Prince charming (don't you ever)'

Chris Hugh-ton
Chris Hugh-ton
Four four two, is nothing to be scared of...

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
You are the most depressing poster on nsc.
I'm trying to find a razor blade to put myself out of your misery :moo:

Odd post.

the point is valid . Chris deserves fans backing next season but there's no guarantee he'll get it . As soon as we lose a couple of games people Trot out the 'he's negative ' line .
We will see what happens

And Simmo - get out in the sun mate . It'll help you if you're feeling a bit down

Last edited:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Out of interest did he have a song at Newcastle or Norwich?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Odd post.

the point is valid . Chris deserves fans backing next season but there's no guarantee he'll get it . As soon as we lose a couple of games people Trot out the 'he's negative ' line .
We will see what happens

And Simmo - get out in the sun mate . It'll help you if you're feeling a bit down

nah you are odd ---- I've had over sixty years of not much sun --- cheerio :wave:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
nah you are odd ---- I've had over sixty years of not much sun --- cheerio :wave:

Sixty years old and picking fights with people you don't know on the internet? Wow.
Enjoy promotion, I will

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think his only limit will be the quality of player he has at his disposal, and then their decision making on the pitch. We are also probably the first club that he has been at where he can really feel at home, and this is his first total rebuild of squad that he can call his own.

He deserves his chance with a club that lets him pull the football strings rather than worrying about his job so between Bloom, Barber and Hughton I couldn't think of a better shape scenario to step up into the Prem than what we have now.

A perfect match. Newcastle (owner) and Norwich (whinging fans) disrespected him, and looked what happened to those clubs.

TB and PB respect his management, coaching and input on recruitment.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
:lolol:

When your little erection goes down -- go pick on someone who gives a feck what you think :p

You like your long goodbyes simmo.
Why not go and make yourself useful and cheer on Norwich

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here