Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Hughton

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Plenty of people said that about Gus Poyet after we absolutely smashed league one. Things can change!
But if Chris wants to go to a bigger club, he'd do it with dignity, not a Latino strop.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Any more antics from him and I say get rid. He even raised an eyebrow last night, allegedly.

skysports-chris-hughton-brighton_3900142.jpg

Look at his face, just look at his face.

The guy is out of control.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
He really is calmness personified. Have you EVER seen a more grounded, calm individual steering a football club to one of their greatest achievements. Inwardly he must be extremely stressed but you would never know it.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Plenty of people said that about Gus Poyet after we absolutely smashed league one. Things can change!

True enough but Chris carries himself with a quiet dignity. Gus carried a bullhorn and shouted "COME AND GET ME" at passing Premier League clubs.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
But if Chris wants to go to a bigger club, he'd do it with dignity, not a Latino strop.

One of the most impressive traits of human beings is integrity. Chris Hughton is the personification of integrity which is something that was sadly lacking in Poyet

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
( resurrect the tune who's that man from Argentina he's not coming back anyway)

Who's that manager at Brighton who's that man they all adore
Chris Hughton is his name he's the best boss in the game
please sign him up for life Tony Bloom

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I think he already is the best manager we've ever had.

Given the VAST disparity this division now has in terms of finances with parachute payments, to have turned us round from the dogs dinner of a shambles we were 2 years ago to the well oiled winning machine we have become, and without (in relative terms) breaking the bank, is nothing short of miraculous.

Not sure if you go on BBS anymore but one of your threads from 2012 you started has been bounced.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I'd go with (to the Scores when he wants tune)

He don't make a fuss, he don't make a fuss, Chrissie Hughton, He don't make a fuss.
He don't make a fuss, he don't make a fuss, He gets you promoted, He don't want no fuss.

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
To the tune of 'The sun has got his hat on'.....

"We have got Chris Hughton
Hip hip hip hooray
We have got Chris Hughton
And with us he's gonna stay"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not sure if you go on BBS anymore but one of your threads from 2012 you started has been bounced.

Haven't bothered with that place for yonks. Same old boring posters in a neverending perpetual cycle of the same dull old recycled insults and binfests. Lifes too short.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I think his only limit will be the quality of player he has at his disposal, and then their decision making on the pitch. We are also probably the first club that he has been at where he can really feel at home, and this is his first total rebuild of squad that he can call his own.

He deserves his chance with a club that lets him pull the football strings rather than worrying about his job so between Bloom, Barber and Hughton I couldn't think of a better shape scenario to step up into the Prem than what we have now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here